Chapter 13: The Distance

Dylan's POV

I am at pure bliss these past weeks. I am grateful to have Sam and her siblings in my life. I want to marry her but I don't want to pressure her.

I haven't hear her say that she loves me too.

It hurts, but I know she loves me too the way I love her. Maybe, she has a lot on her mind.

She thought that our relationship won't last. I heard her talking and crying while she is asleep. I don't know how to assure her that I love her more than she thinks.

If she would just think less and just love me more, she will see and feel that I only have her in my mind and heart. I only want her in my life, forever.

I want to be with her...forever.

I know this engagement ring will fit her perfectly. A white gold infinity ring surrounded with diamonds, with a ruby at the center that matches her red hair.

"Dylan!" Sam called me afar. I hid in my glove compartment the ring. She just finished her rehearsal for an upcoming fashion show.

I hurriedly opened the door of my car and there she came running to me. She is so excited to see me. I am so happy to see my queen, goddess, and mine running towards me.

She jumped to me and I lifted her up. She wrapped her legs to my waist and I hugged her tightly.

"Missed me so much?" I teased her.

"Yup, I don't know why. But I miss you and want you so much." She whispered teasing back while lightly biting my ear.

My little friend is getting aroused. She really amuses me with her different moods. Sometimes, she is happy and most of the times angry and grumpy. But I like her in any way. Any moods, especially when me and my buddy is both happy.

"Don't say those things, mine. You will regret it later." I warned her.

She acts like an innocent girlfriend while she bites het lower lip. She is seducing me...argh! What happened? She is really different but I love how her actions now.

She drop herself from my hold but she never forget to tease me again. When she slides down to stand, she glides her body in front of my growing friend.

"Mmmm, stop teasing me...mine. I am warning you." I told her.

"What? What did I do?" she asked smirking. She walks away from me while swaying her hips seductively. She open and enter the door of the passenger seat.

"Mine, strike 3. I can't hold back." I groaned.

I drive as fast I can and hold the steering wheel and gear stick tight. Like it is glued because if I remove my hand maybe I can't stop myself touching her.

But she is really seducing me. She is touching my tighs.

"Sam, please. I can't stop myself to have and taste you in here. You will never stop shouting my name in this busy street. Many people will hear how a screamer you are." I warned her and she stops what her doing and she behaved like a trained puppy.