Chapter 1

"You're so beautiful
I can't forget you
Your eyes still make my heart flutter
Boom boom"

Whistle, Blackpink

Lisa POV

« Lisa if you don't stop jumping around right now I swear I'm gonna throw up".

I stop in the middle of my thousandth circle of the little room which was our dressing room.

"Mianhabnida Jisoo-unnie but i'm so excited and stressed at the same time! I've so much energy I just can't sit..."

Jennie-unnie came out of the changing area, looking amazing in her dress.

- Ah, all that matters is you keep enough for the performance! She smiles, almost as excited as I am.

After all this is our first participation to the Gaon Chart music awards, not so long after our debut! All the major artists are here, it's like watching the show from my bedroom but this time I'm gonna sit and watch lives performances before I give my own and maybe win an award...

Thinking of this I can't help but smile and jump. Jisoo uniie glances at me:

"Ah...calm down! See, Rosé is super anxious but at least she doesn't make any noise.

The pretty girl on her phone holds her head up, blushing before shaking her head.

- It's normal isn't it ? I hope I'll not have any blank space, and that everything will work out great...And what if...

- We are ready. It's just a performance and I hope we'll have thousands like this, so relax! You better be careful and not wrinkle your skirt, comments Jennie while patting Chaeyoung's shoulder who relaxes instantly.

I smile watching this scene but my need to move comes back when a cheerful music is spread In the room. I really like EXO, the song Is super cool!

- Lisaaaaaaaaaaa! Sights Jisoo from the couch, Go and get me some skittles. There is a candy dispenser in the hallway. So you can jump all the way, I have a little cheer-snack, everybody is happy.

Rosé-unni doesn't give me time to answer as she says teasingly:

- Of course it's necessary you had you rehearseal snack 2 hours ago!

- Hahaha funny. I need sugar, it helps me chill out.

I shake my head before heading to the door, happy to be able to get out for a moment even for a short distance. Jennie grasps my arm.

- Wait silly if you don't take any money you won't go anywhere, she smiles before giving me some coins and she adds on a more serious tone, stay calm and don't get in trouble, understand?

- Ne.

I nod before pushing the door. Jennie is right, I'm not home training, I'm In a building full of idols more famous than us and suddenly it makes me uncomfortable. I'm still a bit shy, I'm not used to interviews and shows yet, but the worst is dealing with other artists 'cause I'm scared of making a mistake. Thinking of that I decide to walk faster to the dispenser in the corner. I had one meter left but I was stopped when I collided with a non-identified object and finished on my butt.

What did Jennie-unni just say? Right, don't mess around. When I look up to the cause of my fall, I meet a pair of sweet caramel eyes that instantly make me stop. The guy blinks, still surprised and I immediately recognize him. Some perfectly messed up brown hair, a perfect face, some strong features, some hears piercing I can't help but find sexy as hell.