Chapter Twenty Nine

One Year Later

Smilez

Its been a year since everything happened back in Atlanta. August and I decided it was best to move far away from it all. My mom and brother didn't want to leave so I'll be planning a trip back home soon. I missed living in Atlanta but im adjusting to New Orleans. I know of all places we would move to crime city. I blame August but he wanted to reconnect with his brother so I couldn't say much.

August and Mel are inseparable I love the relationship these two have. I met majority of his family and they approved of me except his mother. Aug is like she'll come on but I think its deeper than that. I really think she hates me. Every time I'm around her I just get bad vibes so I always make an excuse to leave. I'm starting to think this relationship isn't going to last if I don't have his mother approval.

August

Smilez is worrying about impressing my mother but it's pointless. My mother never approved of any girl Mel or I brought home. In some cases she had the right to judge because I only dated ratchet females. I heard my mother downstairs yelling about something. I was about to go and see what happened but Smilez intercepted.

"I'll go babe you just relax" she said walking out the room. I have a bad feeling about this one. I know Smilez mouth so I hope my mother don't push her into a corner. Let us Pray!

Shelia

I'm only causing a scene to see which one of kids is going to help me cook. I love my babies to death but they are so lazy it don't make no sense. I was washing off the greens when Samantha walked in. She grabbed an apron and got to work chopping up the vegetables. She was the last person I expected to come help. I actually like her and my Auggie love her more than me. I know I shouldn't compare the love he have for his girlfriend but its remarkable how close they are. I guess I'm a little jealous because I was the only woman August could trust and love but now I have to share that spot. I'm willing to step back and let them be happy and give them my blessing. 

She always have a smile on her face regardless of everything going on around her. She looked up and seen me staring at her and I could tell she was getting nervous. "Don't mind me staring I'm just realized why Auggie love you so much. You have a beautiful soul and you don't let my evil ass get you down. I really appreciate you looking after my baby Samantha"

"Its my pleasure Ms. Shelia your son has taught me a lot about life. He showed me how to love myself and be comfortable in my skin. I know you may not like me but I'm still going to give you the respect you deserve" Samantha said while mixing up the salad. I wanted to say something but I already feel bad for treating her so rudely. I just walked over and gave her a hug and years escape from my eyes.

August walked in and seen us hugging and he started jumping up and down. "My favorite two ladies getting along really touches a young nigga heart" he said wiping fake tears from his eyes. We just laughed and continued to cook dinner.

_______End of Chapter Twenty Nine

Story coming to an end soon thanks for all the support. I hope you guys continue to read my other stories & new ones coming up.

❤❤ForeignSmilez❤❤