Chapter Five

_________

I turned around and seen Tremaine standing there. All these thoughts started running through my head. How did he find me? Who told him where I lived at? He was smiling at me and was I standing there in disgust. We ended on good terms but I never expected to see him again since he moved. Tremaine and I were high school sweethearts. He just couldn't keep it in his pants when we were together.

"So are you going to keep standing there and not give me a hug"

I stood there a little longer than I walked over too him. It felt nice being in his arms he smelled so good. I really was sniffing him until he started laughing.

"Something funny"

"I swear something is wrong with you, why you always sniffing people"

"It'sa bad habit Tremaine, so how have you been"

" Why do you keep calling me Tremaine? You know I love it when you call me Trey"

"So Tremaine how have you been" I said while laughing.

"I see you got jokes but i've been good. My business is finally taking off the only thing i'm missing is my first love" 

"Well call your mother and see if she's available. You always was a momma boy"

"Look i'm not a momma boy we just close" he said laughing.

"I'm glad your business is doing well, you deserve the best".

"If I deserve the best do you think we could give us another chance. I was a complete ass back in high school I changed now. I just need the opportunity to show you the new me".

"Trey as much as I want to believe you I can't. You were more than an ass you were a Jackass! You made me feel worthless about myself. After you left I started feeling better about myself  so I thank you for that. We were always better as friends than lovers and you know that".

"Samantha I know I treated you wrong in the past but I want to make it up to you. Just give me a chance i'm not asking for a relationship just a second chance".

"I guess a second chance won't hurt" I said while smiling.

  We sat there till morning just catching up on things. I didn't tell him about the whole situation with my mother. I haven't talked to her in over a month I need to pay her a visit. I still want to know who told Trey where I lived at. Trey said he had a meeting so he left and I went to sleep. I woke up around eight o'clock to someone banging on the door. I know I must be dreaming because this person was tripping out. I took my time going downstairs trying to keep my composure. I finally opened the door looking at my drunk mother and some man standing there.

"What the hell are you doing here"??

"Would you just let me in I'm tired. Pay the man"

I know she was tripping now I pay the cab driver and he left. I sat her down on the front step she wasn't come in my house with this bull. She was looking at me like I'm crazy but I didn't care. I don't owe her a damn thing, I need to call my brother to come pick her up.

"Jarell are you busy"

"No why wassup baby girl"

"Come pick up your damn mother. She took a cab over here instead of going home".

"I can't deal with this woman anymore. Ever since you left her drinking has gotten worst. I'm glad I stopped drinking this is shyt isn't cool. Give me twenty minutes I'm on my way".

I just stood off to the side watching my Brenda slumped over. I have a bad habit of still calling her my mother. She started mumbling something under her breath.

" I want you to come back home, I need you baby" she slurred out. / don't know why but tears started forming in my eyes. I really did missed living there with them but I just need my space. My brother finally pulled up thank you Jesus!

"Ma really why are you doing this. The doctor said you have to lay off the alcohol".

"Oh screw the doctor what the hell do he know. If he was drinking what I had he wouldn't be telling me to stay away".

Jarell walked over and picked his mother up and put her in the car. I'm really getting sick of people popping up at my damn house. He came back and gave me a hug and got back in the car. I feel bad leaving him to care for her by himself. Every time I see her I just want to cry and never stop. She really broke my heart when she told me I wasn't her real daughter. I'm glad she's gone and I can head back to bed. 

____________ End of Chapter Five

Wattpad is blowing minds right now it deleted half my chapter.....

Next Chapter Would Be Longer....More Drama Too Come!! 

Keep It Trill && Throw It Back

~*Smilez Monroee Signing Off*~