Chapter Eight

As Promised A Update Today...I wasn't going to update but I couldn't leave my babes without a update❤❤❤

The next two chapters would be longer since I'm ending it after chapter ten!

_____Smilez

After August left I told Jarell to bring Tremaine in here. I really needed to talk to this bastard about what he did. How about August didn't give me a chance to explain. I need Tremaine to understand there would never be an us again. I was fine being his friend but he always want what he cant have. 

Tremaine walked in smiling and gave me a hug. I didn't sniffed him today because he irritated me.

"So you my boyfriend now..... I don't remember getting the memo".

" Who was that lame thug nigga"

"His name is August and he isn't a lame nigga. Why is it your concern anyways? We haven't been together in over three years".

"Once mines always mines don't you forget it either. I was your first love you never forget your first love Smilez".

" Thanks for reminding me about that. Tremaine it took me three years to get over you and I'm finally happy. I would always have a special place in my heart for you. I want this thing with August to work out without any interruptions".

"Well damn I see how it is Smilez. You choosing some random ass nigga over me. Well I wish you the best in life. I hope he doesn't break you heart that would be a tragedy".

"You are doing the most right now.. my head is hurting so I'll talk to you later".

"Whatever call August not me"

"....

I didn't respond because it wouldn't change how I feel. Tremaine is blowing balls right now. Im going to get some sleep since I'm getting released tomorrow.

________Two Weeks Later

After being released from the hospital everything was going good. I was spending most of my free time with August. I don't know if we are official or not but it feels good to be in good company. I guess you wondering what happened to Tremaine why I don't know. I haven't spoke to him since he left the hospital.

August said he was coming over and he was bringing me some Gumbo. I decided to bake an Apple pie since he was bringing dinner. When he came over I had the table set while I let the pie baked. He fixed our plates and we blessed the food before eating.

"I haven't heard you mentioned Trey lately; everything cool between you guys"

"He still mad at me since I was in the hospital. I could care less right about now, I'm with you and that's final".

"Oh really you with me and that's final. I didn't get the memo but if you ask nicely I would consider it" he said smirking.

I got out my seat and straddle his lap. His eyes got real big while I was sitting on him. I whispered in his ear "August would you like to be my boo thang".

"Naw you good"

When I tell you my face & chest dropped I was completely embarrassed. I quickly got up and went in the kitchen. I need a drink and I needed it quick. He walked in the kitchen behind me smiling I didn't see anything funny. I poured a glass of hypontiq and took it to the head. I felt some arms around my waist and I turned around to face him. He lift me on the counter and stood between my legs.

"You good ma"

"Peachy just Peachy"

I started playing with fingers like I always do when I'm nervous. He lift my face and lean in and our lips finally met. His lips were so soft felt like I was kissing two pillows. He pulled me closer to him as we deepened the kiss. After five minutes of making out he asked

"Samantha do you want to be my girl".

I thought for a minute and said "No" and hopped off the counter. He grabbed my arm and said "Damn shawty its like that". He looked more hurt than I did a minute ago. I started laughing and pulled him in a hug and said "Hell Yeah Nigga". He started laughing while pulling me back in a tight hug. I can't believe it we are officially a couple and nothing else matters.

I heard someone banging on the door but I ignored it. I was in a moment with my hunnie. The next thing you know someone kicked my door in and we ran to the front. It was the police

"Samantha Smith you are under arrest for the murder of Peaches Jones".

He grabbed me and pinned me to the floor while handcuffing me. He was reading me my rights as the officers picked me up. I looked at August and he looked like what the fuck. I was put in the back of the police car and leaned my head on the window......

I can't believe it I'm going to jail and its all my fault. I should have just beat the living hell out of her. I took it too far with the pool stick and burning down the building. Then I started thinking that nigga must have snitched me out.........

______End of Chapter Eight

Tell me what you think in the comments below❤❤

Next update next Wednesday but if you can't wait that long pick either Saturday or Sunday and I'll update!

❤❤Smilez❤❤