Chapter Nineteen

Shawn

As Samantha and I walked in we seen Tommy && Paul tied to the chair. She gave me a peculiar look and I just shrugged my shoulders. I didn't have time for any games right now. My main concern is to find out who set August up and get revenge for him.

"What the hell is going on in here" I said looking at the guys. No one responded they all just sat there all mute. So I pulled out my gun and let one off in the air. Im not one to waste bullets but before I put one in someone head; I needed answers now.

"I'm only going to say this once... Why is Tommy && Paul tied to the chair. Right now we need to find out who set August up. You guys are blowing balls at this moment".

"Shawn these bastards set up August to get Ambushed. We walked in and over heard the conversation they were having" Dante said slapping Paul upside the head.

"Oh really that's how we giving it up right now.. You niggas tried to take out the man who keep clothes on your back and money in your pocket"

"We ain't eating man, look at us compare to you guys. We some bum ass niggas busting our ass for leftover scraps. The nigga on the east side said we could make more money with him. I'm all about my paper fuck loyalty" Tommy said and Paul nodded his head in agreement.

"Well if that's how you feel