Questions && Answers Segment❤

Questions From My Readers:

Asked by @JoJuliaGraham

Shawn why didn't you just spare your own damn life instead of chasing after a girl who didn't even like you?

(Answered by Shawn) I guess since I was her Knight and shinning armor she would fall in love with me. Well I need to stop watching all those romantic movies. I know deep down Samantha wanted me she just didn't want to choose me over August. Well that don't matter anymore since I'm dead but I'll be back to haunt their dreams...

Asked by @kperry19

only thing i want to ask sam is did she ever think when she first got with aug is did she ever think she would killa sam & be going on killin sprees playing duck duck shot.

(Answered by Killa Sam)
When I first got with Aug I didn't expect it to last this long. I thought I was a test run or something because of my size. Now to answer your question Hell no I didn't see myself going around killing people. I wouldn't call it killing sprees though. I was defended my mans honor just like I know he would. I love the name Killa Sam I'm just going to put it on hold until I need to bring her back out. Come on you know Duck Duck Shot was a fun game...

Asked by @StoriesInParadise

I need to know if Tremaine is really on something? I need a background check because I know something must of happen to him when he was little that no one doesn't know because a sexy nigga got problems lol!!.

(Answered by Tremaine)
Well I really don't know where to start. I just know since my mother left me and my dad I've became very possessive of people. It crushed me when she left. She was the love of my life and I promised myself  the next time I give my heart to someone they would never leave me...Samantha left and im going to get her back even if I have to kill someone close to her....

Asked by @JessicaSweetiePie

I would like to know about Samantha's mom because they are both equally crazy.

(Answered by Brenda)
I don't know about crazy but I don't play when it come to my kids. I just did what any mother would have done for their child. If you think I'm crazy then you don't want to meet Jarell in a dark alley.

Thanks for the questions you guys.... I hope I got to everyone this time around. Story is ended real soon probably two more chapters.. No Book 2!!

❤❤ForeignSmilez❤❤