Chapter Twenty Five

Shawn

I'm glad Samantha is finally home where she belongs. I know she probably wondering where August is but to be honest I haven't seen him lately. He went on a rampage after Samantha was taken by Tremaine. He still blame himself for what happen to her but its not his fault. I think a lot of people failed to realized Trey had his mind set on one thing. Even if August wouldn't have hung up the phone he was still forty five minutes away like a lot could happen in that amount of time.

Well to be honest we all forgot about that our mission was to get Samantha home. For the first three months we were hitting dead ends but last month we got a break in the search. Apparently Tremaine had a cousin that stayed on the east side he would visit frequently. It was just our luck when we was making a drop to see him leaving her house. After that we been following his every move until we found Samantha.

August

I pretty much been under the radar sending orders from a distance. My life hasn't been the same since Samantha been gone. I haven't heard from Shawn in a couple of weeks. I told him to keep me posted on what was happening with Tremaine bitch ass.

A day doesn't go by that I don't think about her. Ever since we started this search Shawn kept me in the dark about the whole situation. I know I went on rampage killing anybody associated with Tremaine but who wouldn't. I just have this weird feeling something ain't right with him.

I just got back from a funeral out in the Nola. I lost a close friend of mines in a drive by. I've been doing a lot of thinking and maybe this isn't the life for me anymore. In the past year I lost about twenty people due to gang wars. I just want Samantha back with me so we can start a new life together.

Samantha

Shawn took me back to his place so I can get cleaned up. I really just wanted to go home and wear my clothes. For the last six months I was stuck wearing clothes from the salvation army and shit. I went upstairs to the bathroom and stripped out them ratchet clothes. I turned on the water and stepped inside. It felt so good to be taking a shower with actual hot water.

I heard the door open but I didn't think nothing of it. I turned the shower radio on and started doing the twerk walk to 'Drunk in Love'. I was in my zone singing and twerking my ass off. I felt arms around my waist and hard member against my ass. I turned around and seen Shawn standing there at full attention just smirking.

"Boy what the hell are you doing in here" I said grabbing a towel to cover my body up.

"Oh Samantha stop fronting you know..you want this as much as I do"

"Have you been sniffling the crack you suppose to sell? I'm with August regardless of what anybody says I'm going to be with him".

"Yeah yeah that's cute and what not but you need a real man. I mean if you called me I would have came running to save you not hang up"

"You fail to realize that even if he came running he wouldn't have made it in time. Tremaine knew what he wanted and he acted on it. So I need for everyone to stop acting so damn butt hurt over the situation. I moved on from it and that's final. This thing you trying to do right here not cool at all"

"Are you done or nah? That was a cute little speech you did right there tho. Let's cut to the chase Samantha I want you and I'm going to have you one way or the other"

"So I guess you going to rape me or nah? What the hell is the deal with everyone wanted me. I'm not dealing with your stupidity I've been through to much these last six months. I just want to go home and eat some real food and find my Auggie Pooh". I said throwing on my sweats and tee shirt. I pushed passed Shawn and made my way downstairs.

"John take me home please"

He nodded his head and got off the couch. I was already outside waiting for him to come when I heard two shots. I jumped in the car and drove off. Thank God for these push to start cars. I didn't know who got shot but I wasn't about to stand around to be next. Twenty minutes later I pulled up to my house. I got out the car and walked up to the door. I turned the knob but it was locked. I was locked out my own damn house. The only person who have a spare key is August. I got back in the car and drove around the corner. I parked in front of his house and started walking up the stairs. I was nervous for some odd reason. I rung the bell like three times but no one answered. I turned away from the door and walked down the stairs.

"Are you looking for me" I heard behind me. I turned around and seen August standing there looking mighty good. I just wanted to bite his sexy ass all over while humping him. I ran back up the stairs and into his arms. It felt so good to be back in his arms after all this time. We gazed into each other eyes and shared the most passionate kiss ever. The kiss was interrupted when we heard

Bang

Bang

*

*

*

I felt my legs give out as I collapsed on top of August.....

____End of Chapter Twenty Five

Bet you didn't see that coming!

Next Chapter Won't be Posted till I reached 15+ votes && comments.❤❤

Check out my new story I started..

http://www.wattpad.com/story/14457436?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_reading

❤❤ForeignSmilez❤❤