Chapter Seventeen

This book is finally passed 10k reads im so excited tho! Thanks for reading.... don't forget to vote && comment babes!!

_____Tremaine 

I promised Samantha I would stay away from her until I got myself together. I just threw myself back into my job and tried to forget about her. For the first three months I was good until I seen an old photo of us together. All these feelings starting rushing back and I found myself crying. I cant believe im crying over someone who is clearly over me. I know she said August makes her happy but I could make her better, Samantha use to match my fly and now Im flying solo in this cold world. Screw what I said I'm heading back down there to see her........

______Samantha

Everyday is a better one since August came into my life. I know some might not approve of his lifestyle but who are we to judge. I just fear for his life sometimes when he leaves the house. I know he thinks he's untouchable but we all know how that ends.

Its been six months since I've heard from Tremaine which is cool. I just hope when he come back he would have forgotten about me. Speaking of the devil why is he calling me..

"Hello"

"What's going on Smilez"

"I prefer to be call Samantha"

"Well excuse me Samantha, I'm coming into town for a couple weeks. I was wondering if maybe we could do lunch or dinner".

"That wouldn't be a good idea Trey. I'm already doing too much by answering your calls"

"You act like I'm dangerous or something"

"Remember I should have threw you in the trunk"

"That was in the past, you need to move on from that. I'm a changed man Smi-- I mean Samantha"

"Look right about now I don't want to ruin my relationship with August. So I'm going to bid you a good day".

I hung up before he could even respond. I know August is going to be upset that I talk to Tremaine. I know I need to start using my brain this is something I won't be sharing with him. I added his number to my block list so none of his calls would get through. I decided to cook dinner before my honey boo gets home. I attempted to make Gumbo straight from New Orleans. I also made cornbread just in case the Gumbo isn't edible.

Two hours later dinner was ready and the house was clean. I always make sure he comes home to a hot meal and clean house. Another two hours went by and August hasn't shown up. This wasn't like him to be late and not call. I had a gut feeling something happened to him and j wasn't there to help him. I decided to drive to his trap house and see if he was there. I pulled up and seen his workers out front smoking..so far everything looks normal.

I got out the car and approached Shawn his right hand man. His eyes were bloodshot red and his nose was running...he had to be crying or his allergies was flaring up.

"Hey Shawn you okay"

"Damn Samantha no one told you"

"Told me what" I started choking up because I knew August was hurt or even dead. I can't bare to stand here anymore.. My life might as well be over if August isn't here with me.

"August got shot and he's in critical condition....the doctor says he doesn't look like he's going to make it"

I passed out from hearing those words. August need to stop playing and come home. I know my baby didn't allow himself to get shot. This is one sick joke they are playing on me. I heard people around me talking but I couldn't bring myself to open my eyes. I just want to lay here and pretend it was all a dream.

______End of Chapter Seventeen

Next Chapter Aug POV

Thanks for Reading don't forget to vote && comment

❤❤Smilez❤❤