Chapter Twenty

August

Its been a month since I was released from the hospital. I've been trying to rest up before I go back to work. Shawn told me he have some outside person helping to set up them niggas on the east side. I didn't like the idea of having outsiders involved in this but I trust Shawn. Samantha on the other hand has been so nurturing to me since I got home. We've gotten a lot closer since everything went down. I heard she was giving them boys hell until they found out who set me up.

In this drug business you can't trust to many niggas. I mean you seen how Rico killed Mitch for those keys in Paid in Full. Friendships don't exist here even the ones you trust could be setting you up right under your nose.

"Hey babe how you feeling" Samantha asked while coming in the house.

"I'm doing better now that your here" I replied winking my eye at her.

"Oh really" she said while taking off her jackets and sneakers. She walked over and straddled me kissing on my neck. She know damn that's my spot she brought her lips to mines and I slid my tongue inside her mouth. I gripped a hold of her ass and gave it a squeeze. I started unbuckling her belt and she got up to make the process quicker, She stood in front of me slowly pulling down her jeans and panties then she pulled off her top. All this teasing was driving me nuts I needed to be inside of her like right now. She knew what she was doing rocking her voluptuous body from side to side in front of me. I pulled her close to me kissing on her thighs and stomach I slid my hand between her legs. I started rubbing on clit in a slow rotation she put one leg up on the table. That was my cue to taste her juices. 

After I finished licking and sucking her dry. I pulled her on top of me sliding my dick inside of her. She started bouncing up and down on it while I was smacking her ass. I grabbed both of her breast and placed her nipples in mouth. I was sucking on them hard like i was trying to get some milk out of them. She started moaning louder as I spread her ass cheeks so I can deep dick her. I watched her body start to shake uncontrollably so I already knew she was about to nut. I was right behind I couldn't hold it in any longer. We both climaxed at the same time and she collapsed on top off me.

"Damn babe I really needed that" she said smiling while climbing off of me. 

"Well you know I'm always here for assistance" I said while rubbing on her thighs and started to bite on her lip. She already knew round two was about to go down....

Two hours later

Samantha

My phone started to ring so I quickly picked it up so I didn't wake August. 

"Hello"

"Samantha be ready in fifteen" the phone hung up and I already knew it was that time. I've been waiting for this day to come for a month now. We went over the plan for the pass two weeks so im good. We been watching their trap house for the past week and every night around this time no one is outside guarding it. So we have to remember to move fast to get in and get out. Shawn and I had three other guys with us to speed the process up. We had to make it staged like a drug trade gone wrong. 

I jumped up and got ready to head out the door. I didn't have much time before August knew I wasn't next to him anymore. I really didn't need him questioning me right now. Im surprised I was able to keep this a secret from him for this long. August knows and finds out everything but not this time he not going to find out. If he knew about my new fond love for guns he wouldn't look at me the same. I promised myself after this was handled I was done with the guns and drugs. I'm not doing drugs if that's what your thinking. I've been doing drops since August took a break from the game for awhile. So while he's at home im making sure I keep the money flow coming in. 

"Im Outside"  Shawn text me.

"KK im coming now"  I replied back. I left my phone on the nightstand I grab my duffle bag out the closet. I locked up the house and ran to Shawn hummer and we were on our way. I was sitting there cleaning my gun because I didn't need for it jamming on me. I was actually getting nervous but this was for a good cause no one fuck with my baby and get away with it. I know that sounded mad cheesy but you know what I mean. Twenty minutes we pulled up to the trap house and like clock work no one was outside. I heard music coming from inside so they must be have a party this wasn't good. I just hoped no innocent people was in there because Shawn said he is killing everything moving. I couldn't back out now so I put on my masked and cocked my gun. It was time for WAR!!

We got out the car and Shawn and I headed inside first. I kicked opened the door and everyone froze up and hit the ground. The main three guys we wanted was no where to be found. I heard someone laughing and then said

"Is it me your looking for"

When I turned around I couldn't believe my eyes who was standing in front of us. Shawn was ready to let them off but I stopped him. I was about to say something when I fell to the ground.....

************************************************************************************

 _____End of Chapter Twenty

15 votes && 15 comments for the next chapter

Vote 

Comment

❤❤ForeignSmilez❤❤