Chapter Twenty Eight

{❤26k reads❤}

Narrator POV

This is the moment we all been waiting for. Sides have been divided and Samantha & August is outnumbered... The basement door was kicked in and three masked gunman ran in. Samantha took out one of them while Aug shot the other one. Shawn was reaching for something when the last person standing kicked his gun out his hand. The person ran back upstairs and Samantha went to follow him. August tried to stopped her when he was ambushed by another set of guys coming inside. He fired back hitting two of them but he ending up getting hit. August hit the floor and rolled under the table to reload his gun. Samantha still was no where to be found. Shawn picked up his gun with his free hand taking out one person and wounded the other one.

"August you good over there" Shawn asked.

August never responded so he crawled over to where Aug was sitting. Shawn crawled in front of him and noticed his eyes were close. Shawn began shaking him but he didn't budge. Shawn put his head in his hands and began sobbing.

"Nigga stop all your crying and let's handle this shit" Aug finally spoke up. August handed him a gun and stood up shooting. Everyone that came through the door was dropping like flies. It seem like they been shooting forever. August ran out of bullets before he could reload Shawn pointed the gun at his head.

"So this is how it's going to end Shawn" Aug asked facing him.

"It was never personal just business. I really did appreci---

Bang

Bang

Bang

"Fuck up all that noise nigga. I told you this nigga was shady" Samantha intercepted killing Shawn mid sentence. August look at his body laying there and step over him to follow Samantha upstairs.

"I don't know what's going on but it seem like the worst is over" Sam said cocking her guns. Aug did the same until they heard

"So if it isn't the infamous Killa Sam" a girl voice said. Samantha turned around quick and was about to shoot when she saw it was a gun to her mother head. Sam heart fell out her chest.

"The best thing to do is put down your guns and slowly walk back down the stairs".

Sam & Aug dropped their guns and did as they were told. The girl tied Sam mother Brenda to the chair as two people held guns at Aug & Sam head. Samantha wanted to know why this was happening but she didn't asked. The only thing Sam knew was this was personal since they have her mother here.

Cherries

If you didn't know already I'm Peaches twin sister Cherries. Yes we are named after fruits so get over it. I found Sam mother waiting outside her house so I told her I'll show her where she was. I really have no beef with the mother but Sam is going to pay for killing my sister.

"Well Sam your eyes are not playing tricks on you.. I'm Peaches twin sister. I'm here only for you so if everything goes according your mother and sexy boyfriend would go free"

"Bitch if you thinking I'm leaving her side you got another thing coming"

"Well its all up to you I guess you can die alone with your boo".

"So this is how you going to get your revenge by shooting me. Well I guess you didn't know how your bitch ass sister died"

"Well enlightened me Samantha"

"Welp let's just say I shoved a pool stick up her twat about four times. I watched her bleed out before setting her on fire. Would you like me to continue" she said all cocky.

I took the butt of gun and started hitting her mother in the head. Samantha body tensed up as she watched me beat her mother senseless. It only took a split second and everything went south. Samantha disarmed the guy next to her and shot the other one in the head. I stopped hitting her mother and focused my attention on her. I heard she was crazy but I didn't know she was insane. Samantha leaped on top of me delivering blows to my face. After two minutes blood was pouring out of my nose and mouth. I think this girl really just blacked out. I kicked her off me and reached for my gun but someone beat me to it. There her mother stood holding my gun. She had a smirked on her face before she pulled the trigger.

August

Now I see where Sam gets her craziness from. Her mother just went Rambo on that girl she didn't have a chance. Her mother empty the whole clip in her. She drop the gun and ran to Samantha side. When the girl kicked Sam she ending up hitting her head on the iron pipe by the door. She wasn't waking up as we shook her. Her mother started panicking and I had to tell her to remain calm. Samantha was a fighter but then I thought about her leg. I totally forgot she got shot. I looked at her calf and it looked worst then before.

I knew I couldn't call 911 with all these dead bodies here so we had to rush her to the hospital. We carried her out to the car and she started to wake up slowly.

"What's going on here..where you taking me" she asked looking scared.

"Don't worry baby we taking you to the hospital"

"Baby why the hell are you calling me baby. Do I know your yellow twinkle looking ass"

I locked the car door and drove off to the hospital. When I looked back she was knocked out again. I hope she was really delusional and she didn't lose her memory. I don't know how hard she hit her head on that iron pipe back there. When we arrived the nurse brought out a stretcher and took her inside. Brenda and I waited in the waiting room until they finished working on her.

Two hours later the nurse came out and told us Samantha was going to fine. She was just delusional but her memory might be a little patchy. I looked at the nurse like really what the hell that mean. She walked off and got a doctor because her dumb ass didn't know shit. The doctor came out and explained it better to us so I was contempt. Samantha had to stay for a week to monitor her. The doctor said she hit a very important part of her head that controls her thoughts. Her mother decided to stay with her but I needed to handle some business....

_____End of Chapter Twenty Eight

No Cliffhanger That's The End Of That Madness....For Now...

I wanna start a Wattpad FAM so let me know if you down..✊:

If you could ask any character past or present a question what would you say.. Leave them below and I'll answered them all next post

Thanks for all the support I truly appreciate it❤❤

✌✌ForeignSmilez✌✌