Chapter Four

Shoutouts to @JoJuliaGraham, @ItsSparkleBish_, @XOXOShanicee, @StoriesnParadise, @NayyNayy @xbeautiful8, @Angel2wicee, @Cocodiva24

________ Three Weeks Later

I haven't talked to Peaches since that night we had that fight. She's been calling my phone non stop this week. I was serious when I told her I want nothing to do with her. It's not a game she took my kindness for granted so screw her.

I've been texting and talking to August ever since that night at the club. Today was going to be our official first date. I had to go all out for this one, its been about three years since I had one. I'm in love with body con dresses so I brought another in black. I wore my hair straight with some silver accessories. He said he was coming to pick me up around nine o'clock.

Ding Dong
Ding Dong

I looked at the time and it was nine o'clock on the dot damn this man was punctual. I open the door and seen him wearing a button up with jeans and some Gucci loafers. He was looking and smelling mighty good I just wanted to bite him. I grabbed my clutch and keys and we were off.

"So where are we going Aug"

"It's a surprise so sit back and enjoy the ride".

I did as I was told l; he turned on the radio to kill the silence in the air. I wanted to say more but my mother always said "Let the driver stay focused on the road". Well that can't be true especially when the driver look like August. I just wanted to slammed the brakes and jump in his lap. I'm sorry it's been way to long since I've been in the company of a man.

We finally arrived at some fancy restaurant with valet workers. I was impressed but it seem a little too much for our first date. I'm not going to complain because he could have took me through a drive thru. August was such a gentleman he opened doors and pulled out my chair. He didn't have to do all this he was getting laid after this regardless. I can't deal with myself, don't mind me I'm just talking stupidity.

"Samantha are you listening too me"

Damn I didn't realize I was space out in la la land.

"I'm sorry August I was in another world. What were you saying?"

"I asked if you were ready to leave"

"Yeah we can go, its still early what you want to do next".

" I actually want to do you...." he mumbled under his breath

" Im sorry I didn't hear you, what did you say"

"How bout we go dancing on the beach. They usually have live entertainment around this time".

"Sounds good to me, hopefully I can get my twerk on! :-)"

" As long as I can stand behind you and enjoy the view".

" Now that can be arranged"

I said while switching my hips slowly in front of him. I looked back and seen him biting his lip; oh yeah I still got it. Twenty minutes later we arrived at the beach and it was live. Everybody was there dancing and drinking away. I was staying away from the liquor because I get real freaky when im drunk. I know August would love to see that side of me but not yet. Also if I didn't have an alcoholic for a brother I wouldn't be afraid to drink. Well I can't blame him it's all his mother fault. Okay enough about that, they playing my song.