(22)

April 2nd 2017

2:20 pm

It has been a long 4 months for me.. today was Quavious's birthday and I didn't know what to get him, I've been in a deep depression for some time now.

I found out I was having a GIRL, and we were so excited, but after  I started growing and getting bigger I became sad for some reason, my body wasn't my body and I couldn't control my emotions.

You I stopped taking full body pictures and took pictures from the breast up I didn't feel beautiful and I think everybody could feel my energy.

Sitting in the restroom I took a picture of my stomach, rethinking of how fat I use to be when I was younger and how I got teased for it.

Looking at the photo and how blurry it came out, I went to take another picture but was interrupted by Qua.

"You ready baby?" He leaned against the door frame. "Lauren.. you not even dressed man.." he laughed.

I sighed. "I know baby but I don't know what to wear looking like this.." I laughed rubbing my basketball stomach.

He walked over to me and spun me around so that he was behind me. "Look in the mirror" he raised my chin up so that I was looking at myself. "Look at this beautiful educated woman I married that allowed herself to carrying my child, my baby girl!" He held my stomach and I smiled.

Quavious has been real supportive, on the 28th of this month I'll be 8 months I'm very excited, soon I'll be holding my baby girl Simone.

I turned around and held him as tight as I could with my stomach poking. "I love you man!"

"I love you more MRS MARSHALL!" He winked.

I shook my head and went to go put on a sundress so we could go eat some food at the Cheesecake Factory.

~~~

Eating what seemed like the worlds biggest chicken sandwich me and Qua sat and talked and enjoyed each others company.

"Baby when we first met I never imagined that I'd be married to you and carrying your seed man.." I sighed smiling at the thought.

"I did.."

"How?" I rose my eyebrow.

"Because you gave me all of you and went out your way for me when you didn't have to, you did what MOST wouldn't, and for that I'm grateful!" He smiled showing his pearly white teeth.