(18)

September 20th 2016

6:06 am

Lauren was sleeping so peaceful I had to take pictures of her.

I really adore this woman.

I'm happy she said yes to my proposal, I wouldn't have been mad if she said no I would have understood because of how I did her.

She started waking up.

"Good morning queen"  I said standing over her still taking pictures.

"Good morning king" she smiled.

I plopped down next to her and got on instagram.

"Baby I wanna take you to a small get together, it's only 2 hours but I'd like to make an appearance with you.." I said breaking the silence.

"How dressed up do I get?"

"Make them jealous I have you" I smirked:

"Say no more" she smiled. "What time is?"

"2:00"

"Good we have time to keep sleeping" she giggled laying her body on my chest.

2:27 pm

Me and Lauren were late getting to her proposal party, but she didn't know it was for her.

She was in the facility restroom thinking she wasn't going to fit in and that she was over dressed because I didn't dress up like her ,but I had to reassure her differently.

"Baby pose because you look so beautiful" I said flipping my phone out.

@QuavoHuncho Y'all not ready for the wife to be 😍

Lots of folks started commenting and liking.

"See baby, look how beautiful you look" I turned the phone toward her.

"Oh gosh Qua you posted it?" She covered her face taking a deep breath. "Yunno what ... I'm bad as fuck!" She smiled walking out with me behind her.

Finally. I swear this girl is so bi polar.

As we got closer to the ball room doors it was two servants there waiting for us.

"Mr Marshall?" One said.

I nodded and gave him a special look.

Lauren was just on her phone while she held on to my arm not paying attention.

Then the announcer came over the intercom.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN TAKE A STAND AND PLEASE WELCOME QUAVIOUS AND LAUREN MARSHALL!!"

Lauren's head shot up and looked at me.

I kissed her passionately as the big royal doors opened.

It was like a theater full of famous friends we had made and a few family members, also people who were famous and just wanted to be invited - it was all for her.

We walked down the long red carpet aisle toward a stage like table.

Once we were seated people stopped cheering and sat down.

Then Take came up from the front row and handed me two mic's.

I handed it to Lauren since this was her surprise.

"Uh.. hello how is everyone doing today?" She grinned.

"Good!" The crowd roared.

"Wow.. sorry I'm just shocked right now, I'm thinking we're just making an appearance and this is for me!"

I turned my mic on and spoke.

"This is to celebrate you baby" the crowd 'awwd'. "Make sure the camera is angled on us" I said to the lousy camera man. "Lauren I told you I messed up to many times, I don't even deserve your heart or love... but the fact is I told you I'm man enough of my word and I'm showing" I paused and kissed her because a tear dropped from her eye. "And thank you to EVERYONE who came out to show future Mrs.Marshall love as well"

We turned our mic's off as everyone listened to the music playing and chatted amongst themselves.

Lauren turned toward me and whispered in my ear.

"Baby I have to throw up really bad" she said trying to keep a smile on her face.

I signaled for one of Lauren's female guards to come up on stage.

I kissed Lauren. "Let her take you"

_____________________________
The shortest freaking chapter EVER I think. 😩 I've been working Y'all it's kicking my ass! 😂
______________________________