(20)

December 2nd 2016

" Bride To Be "

11:35 am

Within the next 25 minutes I would be walking down the aisle to Quavo.

Because I like to be different my dress was different, I could have went all out and got a big fluffy black dress instead but my tight dress was good enough for me.

Soon I'd be 4 months and I'd know what gender my baby is.
It took time, but I've excepted it to the fullest and me and Qua are beyond ready.

For my stomach to be so flat I just look pudgy.

I was looking in the mirror admiring myself.

We had a day and night theme, the women come dressed in black and the men came dressed in white.

"Are you excited girl looking good!?" Leah said straightening the last part of my hair.

"She should be as beautiful as she looks!" Chris said.

Chris and Qua had made up and became closer for the sake of me.

"You guys I am more than ready! I don't wanna cry y'all" I laughed.

Leah and Chris gave me a group hug.

"Let's go bride, I gotta walk you down the aisle!" Chris said smiling.

Chris was a replacement for my dad who wasn't there.

Mid way to the building I stopped and took my coat off.

"Take my picture"

Chris scoffed and pulled his phone out.

"You ready now?" He chuckled

I nodded putting my coat back on and slid my arm through Chris's.

We stood at the doors and waited.

They started up my walk out song, Natalie Cole - This will be

And the black rose pedal door opened.

When I seen Qua I almost gushed in my thong.

He was so delicious.

The inside of the building was like you were actually outside how beautiful and bright it was.

Chris walked normal but me being the bride I sashayed.

When I reached Qua he had the biggest smile on his face.

Chris handed him to me kissing my cheek and shaking Qua's hand, then walking over to sit at the front row

Take and Set was his best men and Leah was my bridesmaid.

I didn't even pay attention to the preacher talking due to me and Qua staring at each other intensely.

"There were words the two wanted to exchange" the preacher said closing his bible and looking at us.

Leah nudged me to speak and I laughed making Qua laugh too.

"Quavious there's no denying I'm in love with you.. I want to spend the rest of my living days with you... I'm having your baby and we'll be a complete family soon! We've been together for 6 years and I just can't see myself with someone else, I vow to love you through thick and thin, spread loyalty and teach our child to go down the right path! Baby ... I love you!"

Everybody was smiling, taking pictures and recording.

Qua gripped both of my hands and cleared his throat.

"Lauren... you've been nothing but honest, generous , a great lover , I never had to ever question your loyalty and I'm appreciative for that! I'm still shocked I found someone to love me for all of me and know my social!" He stopped to laugh making me and the crowd laugh,then continued. "I don't 'want' to spend the rest of my life with you - I KNOW I'm going to spend the rest of my life with you! I'm excited to have planted my seed inside so we can grow further than we imagined, really in truly in love with you!"

The preach stepped back up and spoke.

"Lauren do you lawfully take Quavious to be your husband?"

"I do!"

"Quavious do you lawfully take Lauren to be your wife?"

"I do!"

"Then you may kiss the bride" We kissed and everyone went crazy! "ladies and gentlemen with the power invested in me I now pronounce them husband and wife!"

We cheered as we walked down the aisle.

I was officially married to the love of my life.

4:45 pm

I had changed so many times within 5 hours of my wedding day.

I didn't want to be around so many people for so long having a wedding all day wasn't my thing.

Getting ready to board Qua's private jet, we had decided to go to Cancun for a day or two for the 'honeymoon' , we weren't really big on a honeymoon, mainly because it's to have sex or if you wanna make the baby - which we already have and the sex we have anytime so I guess the trip is for something exciting to do.

"Yunno I can fuck You right now on this plane right?" Qua said rubbing his hands together as he laid the bed out in the back of the plane.

I laughed and smiled. "If your good you might get a little sumn sumn in Cancun" I winked.

"Please take your seats and buckle up so we can lift off." The flight attendant said.

We sat back and got ready for this 5 hour flight.

11:09 pm

We had checked into our hotel room that was individually out on the water it was so beautiful how the whole room was controlled by technology.  We were tired and didn't have the energy for anything.