(13)

September 6th 2016

10:19 pm

I had been ignoring everyone and just been gone by myself smoking and enjoying my own company, after Ronnie pulled that stunt I didn't feel comfortable around him no more because I didn't want no misunderstanding with Qua.

I got on my instagram and scrolled through my feed.

@QuavoHuncho We the greatest of the greatest money way💰🔌

@QuavoDolph Oowee look at my baby dabbin on folks life 😍😘

I commented on Qua's post and so many fans hearted my comment.

It was pretty late for me I had a long day that consisted of watching movies eating my life away and getting high as a kite, so I was pretty exhausted.

I went up to our room and rubbed over the bed missing Qua being next to me he would be back in 2 days but being around other males made me miss my baby and realize how I only have eyes for him.

I put my phone on the charger on my night stand next to the bed and slipped under the cover getting warm.

I grabbed the remote from Qua's side of the bed and cut the t.v on switching the channel to Adult Swim, Family Guy was on .. my favorite show to watch with my bae.

1:09am

I fell asleep before I knew it and was in a deep sleep, but felt someone or something moving the bed.

Me being black I acted as if nothing was happening, but then kisses were being planted all over my face I opened my eyes to see Quavo smiling with his diamond dancing mouth.

I squealed and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him down to my lips kissing him sticking my tongue down his throat.

We made out for a while and stopped so we could catch our breath.

"Baby why are you back so early?"

"I missed you and I didn't respond to your comment because I wanted everything to be a surprise!" He said plopping down next to me.

"Baby hold me so I can sleep.."

He clapped his hands for the lights to go off and then he slipped his arms around my waist pulling me toward him.

"I love you so much Lauren! Don't ever leave me..." he spoke in my ear.

"I love you more baby..." I trailed off and fell back asleep.

10:25 am

I woke up to the smell of bacon, eggs, pancakes, waffles , sausages, biscuits , oatmeal , grits .

I put my shorts on along with my Gucci slides grabbed my phone off the charger and followed the smell.

"Hey chef huncho" I snuck up behind Qua who was flipping pancakes and kissed the back of his ear.