(25)

May 12th 2017

"Baby drive slow!" I semi shouted while Qua drove fast as hell.

We got to bring our baby girl home finally. I was sitting in the back with her just watching her sleep so peacefully as her little hand was wrapped around my index finger.

"How we doin' back there bae?" Qua said looking at me through the rearview mirror.

"Good!" I smiled, looking up I seen our street.

"Home sweet home ladies!" Qua spoke as he pulled in the drive way parking. "Hold on baby let me come help you!" He said getting out the car.

I smiled and unlocked my door waiting for him to come around. He opened my door and helped me out then he unbuckled Simone's car seat pulling her out.

"Careful baby.." I whispered, I was nervous. Quavious has never handled a baby before l just don't want him to drop her before we barley even get her inside the house.

"Sorry bae I'm excited!" He grinned. "You just looking all good and shit, hell I can't focus!" He joked shutting the door and pecking my lips. "Ladies first" He pointed toward the door.

I turned the knob to the front door and walked in, suddenly a whole bunch of people jumped from behind stuff and shouted "WELCOME HOME SIMONE!!!"

I looked back at Qua and he smiled bringing Simone in. Everyone gathered around me and my baby girl.

I seen Chris, Leah, Set, Take, Tyga, Red, Trey, Young Dolph, Red, Nicki Minaj, YG, Dj Khaled, Cardi, Henny, Gucci and Keyshia, Wiz Khalifa, and I seen Rihanna too! Like this was a big surprise for me man, I was in shock!

I turned around and hugged him. "Thanks for all of this baby!" I kissed him and turned around hugging everyone.

Once we all got settled down, ate and talked amongst each other Simone was starting to wake up from her sleep and it was time for me to feed her.
She was still sitting in her car seat so I made the bottle before I took her out.

Coming back to sit down at on the couch Leah and Cardi came over to me.

"Look at this pretty princess man!" Cardi said getting the other 4 ladies attention.

I just stared at Simone with heart eyes.

She was mean mugging already you could tell she had her dads attitude

"I want a baby now!" Nicki said making me smile.

"Shut up nicki you don't want nothing!" Rihanna said smiling down at Simone.

I took her out the car seat and kissed her lips before I put her in the crack of my arm and started feeding her.

"I think Gucci needs to go ahead and catch up, I want a baby now!" Keyshia pouted making me and Leah laugh.

I turned toward Leah who was sitting next to me and kissed her cheek, then I turned and kissed Cardi's cheek. "I love y'all so much!" I was happy that they were apart of this special moment for me. "Thank you as well Nicki RihRih and Keyshia for showing up, NEVER thought I would meet you guys but here you are for a very special moment for me! Thank you!"

"Oh baby no problem! Gucci loves the Migos, and it was a pleasure to meet another weirdo!" Keyshia winked.

"Yeah girl! You need to share this child for the time being because I came here to steal your child!" Rihanna said laughing getting up and coming over to me, I took the bottle out of Simone's mouth and passed her to Rihanna. "Thank you!" She squealed sitting back down in her spot putting the nipple back in Simone's mouth.

"Un uh! Lauren don't let her hog this beauty!" Nicki said kissing Simone's hands.

"Hey ladies have at it! Just don't hurt my child!" I grinned getting up to go to the kitchen where the boys were.

Walking up behind Qua I kissed his neck, he turned around and showed me his grill. Lord have mercy on my soul because this man is so freaking beautiful y'all.

"Wassup baby!" He said grabbing my waist.

"Just happy, just really happy!" I kissed him passionately while the other guys were talking to each other and drinking.

****

After the surprise party it was just me and Qua. It was 3 in the morning and I couldn't sleep, just up staring at the ceiling. I sighed and as soon as I did, Simone started crying. We had like 5 cribs and one was in our room so we wouldn't have to go far. I sighed again and started to raise up but Qua's arm stopped me.

"I got it baby go back to sleep"

I leaned over and kissed him before he completely sat up. "Thank you baby, I love you!" Even though I wasn't sleep it felt good to know he wanted me to get some rest.

"Love you more!" He said turning over to the lamp and turning it on.

I laid back down and watched as he picked Simone up and cradled her kissing her forehead I smiled to myself, my family was complete.

Comments? I would LOVE to see some feed back, thanks for all the support babies! ❤️💋