Chapter Fifteen: Everything is Perfect

★Colette★

I'm a little irritated Kent makes us leave the club so early. We're walking out to the car and it is cold as hell outside. I'm shaking so badly and the cold air is whipping my hair around my face. I feel warm arms lock around me.

"We're almost to the car." Kent promises, I nod and snuggle closer to him. When we are in the car, he reaches into the backseat and hands me his jacket. I smile at him gratefully and toss it over me, curling up into a ball in the seat.

The entire ride home, my gaze is on him. I want to reach out and hold his hand or kiss his cheek or something. But I don't, I settle with staring at him.

I really love him.

I had already decided earlier, when he came to my rescue against the creepy guy, of what I wanted to do tonight. And I'm not going to back out. I'm going to go through with it.

I immediately hop out of the car when we get home and walk inside the house. If I'm gonna do this, I don't want to lose my nerve. With a deep breath, I kick off my shoes and peel off my dress, leaving it on the living room floor. I hear Kent coming, so I hurry upstairs and head into our bedroom, covering up half my body with the sheets.

"Colette?" he calls out, making me giggle. His voice sounds really husky.

"I'm in the bedroom!" I call back, I hear his footsteps and match as he pushes the door open.

He watches me a second, then closes the door and makes his way over to the bed. "Colette. . .what are you doing?"

I bite my lip. "To be honest, I don't know." I say, sitting up and hooking my fingers through his belt loops. I pull him into me, I let my hands roam underneath his shirt.

He gulps. "Colette?"

I stand up on my knees, on the bed, and pulling his shirt over his head.

"Touch me." I whisper, lacing my hands behind his neck and pulling his face down to mine. My lips move slowly against his, waiting for a response. He kisses me back and places his hands on my hips. I slither hands from his neck and down his arms to his hands, sliding them further down so they're resting on my ass. He groans, making me giggle softly.

My lips move from his down his neck, leaving soft kisses down to his chest. My hands slither down his chest and stomach, slowly, to the waistband of his jeans. I know he wants to say something, so before he can, I place my mouth back on his and work with the button of his jeans. His hands squeeze my ass tightly, making me gasp. I tightened my grip on him, as he picks me up by my thighs and lies me down across the bed, hovering over me. His mouth parts from mine and goes for my neck, I moan. I tousle my fingers through his hair, tugging lightly. He kisses my jaw and mouth once again. My hands slide down to his hips, pushing his jeans off. He pulls away to help me, when they're off, he tosses them to the floor.

I gaze up at him. His blue eyes ate dark, filled with lust. His cheeks are just a little bit flushed and a small smile tugs at his lips. I bit my bottom lip and he pulls it from my teeth, then kisses me. I'm desperate for more of his touch. I arch my back, pressing my scantily clad chest against his bare one. I feel his hands explore my whole body, slowly, memorizing every curve.

"Kent. . ." I gasp as his hand gingerly touches my inner thigh. He inches his hand up, feeling the thin lacy pattern of my panties. I feel slightly embarrassed, because they are wet.