Chapter Sixteen: Trust Decieved

♪Kent♪

I woke up in the morning, a small body pressed up against mine. I open my eyes and see Colette, sleeping beside me. Her head underneath my chin and her arms wrapped around my chest. I smile and bring a hand up, stroking her hair.

"What are you doing?" she moans sleepily. I shrug and twirl her hair around my finger.

"Playing with your hair." I answer, she looks up at me and raises an eyebrow. I stare down at her and smile slightly. I love looking at her in the morning, her tired eyes, flushed cheeks, messy hair. I lean down, capturing her lips with mine and kiss her deeply. She moans and tangles her fingers in my hair. I pull her on top of me, her hair falling like a curtain around my face. My hands skim down her back, and back up again.

"Kent. . ." she says, pulling away, looking down at me. "We need to get up."

I roll my eyes and pull her mouth back down on mine. She giggles and sits up. I stare up at her, my hands rest on her hips. My gaze searches her face and then her chest, smiling slightly at the sight. I sit up, so I'm eye level with her, and kiss her cheek.

"Let's go make breakfast." I offer, she smiles and nods her head.

"Just let me put something on." she says climbing off me. I watch as she searches around the room for something. When she bends over, my eyes are glued to her ass.

I groan. "You'll be the death of me, Queenie."

She stands up and looks at me quizzically. I notice she's holding my shirt in her hands and she slips it over her head, pulling her hair out.

"Why is that?" she asks innocently, honestly curious. I stand up and walk over to her, wrapping my arms around her waist.

I kiss down her neck as I speak. "Because you're too sexy for your own good."  she laughs.

I lift her up, throwing her onto the bed. She lets out a small squeal and laughs.

"Get dressed will you. And meet me downstairs." she says, getting up and heading over to her dresser, pulling out underwear and shorts. She slips them on and heads out. I sigh and grab a pair of boxers, heading down after her. She's standing in the kitchen pulling out a few things and swaying her hips around, mumbling something under her breath.

"What are you singing?" I ask, she looks up at me and frowns.

"I thought I told you to get dressed?" she pouts, I grin and walk over to her.

"Come on, we both know by the end of breakfast, we're gonna end up back in bed." I say, she gasps and pushes me toward the stairs. I laugh loudly at her.

"Go get some pants on at least!" she yells, I shake my head, turn around, pick her up, and rest her on the island. She looks at me angrily. I spread her legs apart and step in between them, pulling her closer so our bodies are flush against each other. I cup her face in my hands and kiss her passionately. Her arms come up and twine around my neck, pulling me closer. I pull back a bit, so when I speak my lips brush hers.

"We might not have to wait until afterward." I mutter, her eyes widen and she shakes her head.

"Go away. I'm making breakfast." she mumbles, jumping down from the island. I follow her over and help her pull some things out.

"What do you need help with?" I ask, she tells me what to do and I happily oblige. We were working in a comfortable silence, when my phone starts ringing from upstairs. I put down what I'm working on and start to head up, but I feel Colette's lips on my shoulder.