Chapter Four: Nighttime

♪Kent♪

We spent the afternoon at Shifen, messing around in the water, having fun. Colette didn't pick fights with me and I didn't pick any with her. We just had a relaxing time.

Right now, I'm sitting on the couch watching Tangled-Disney movies are my guilty pleasure-while waiting for Colette to finish up in the shower.

I'm watching the movie so intensely I don't hear her footsteps or the clearing of her throat. But when she speaks, I jump.

"Are you watching Tangled?" she asks, I spin around, about to tell her off for scaring me, but the words die in my mouth. She's standing there in a simply white shirt and cotton shorts, her hair soaking the collar of her shirt. But none of that is what catches my eye, it's that the peaks of her breasts are pushing against her shirt, making it painfully obvious she isn't wearing a bra. She pulls her hair into a loose ponytail, giving me a good look at her chest. I part my lips, letting a barely audible groan escape.

"Colette-" I start then clear my throat as it sounds really husky. I go to speak again, but I stop. She's staring at me confused, like something's wrong. I sigh and smile. "Wanna watch it with me?"

She gives a little smile and nods. "Sure."

She curls up next to me, a little ways away, and stares intently at the screen. I'm suddenly not interested in the movie anymore, from the corner of my eye, I watch Colette. When she smiles, I can't help but smile too. When she laughs, so do I. When she looks like she could cry, I reach over and pull her into me. Resting her head on my shoulder, I curl my arm around her waist and she holds onto me tightly. I guess I didn't really think this through, because I can feel her peaks rubbing against my side as she breathes. I hold back a groan and lower my hand to my lap to hide my swiftly growing erection.

With my other hand, I use my thumb to stroke her thigh, making her wiggle around a little. Her hand constantly pushes mine farther down her leg, but I only move it further up than before. She stiffens when I get too close. She shoves my hand away forcefully and scoots away from me.

She shakes her head. "No-no zone, Kent."

I nod and smile. "Alright, no-no zone. I won't touch you there."

She looks at me with a raised eyebrow. "Promise?"

"I promise." I say, raising my right hand.

She tries to hide a smile by turning away. "I'm gonna head to bed, I'll see you in the morning." she says, standing up and heading into the bedroom. I watch her walk away and she glances back at me, sending me a small wave. As she shuts the door, I stare at it for the longest time and groan.

Be a man, Kent.

I get up and head over to the bedroom door, I'm about to knock, but I realize the door isn't completely shut. It swings open slowly and I peek inside. Colette is sitting on the bed, writing in her diary. I bite my lip, I can only wonder what she's writing about.

"Colette?" I ask, she whips her head to face me. She breaks it into a blush, sticks her pen into her diary and shuts it.

"Did you need something?" she asks shyly, I can't even smile at this point because I'm so nervous.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out tomorrow." I say, leaning in the doorway, trying to stay calm. I fold my arms across my chest, waiting for a reply.