Part 56: New Drug

Kara's pov

All I see were cargo containers.

It's like I'm in a maze of gigantic metal boxes. I've got terrible sense of direction, and Alex knows that, yet she chose a very unfamiliar place for us to meet up. Why is she calling Port Sherwood her secret spot now? When or how did that happen?

Anyways, I kept walking in my normal pace looking around for Alex. This place is huge, anyone can get lost in here and not be found for days. Countless metal cargo containers, steel barrels and wooden crates of various sizes scattered in every direction, with random forklifts and cranes left unmanned. Strange but the place seems to be deserted, either that or the port is so huge random people doesn't cross paths that easy.

Maybe this is the place Alex was going to run off to. Make a hideout of her own away from closed minded homophobics judging and trying to control her life and... Okay, I'm not talking about Alex now, am I?

Oh well, still how is she going to make a nest of her own around here? I am wondering...

I also wonder, since this place is so huge, maybe Lena and I can runaway and hide here. For a while at least until we figure how to sort things out.

Just a thought...

______________________________

Lena's pov

Why is this happening to me?

What exactly did my father get himself into? I looked sideways to my left and saw Lex, purple faced with his shirt all ripped and bleeding cuts everywhere. Then, I looked sideways to my right and saw Mike, purple faced as well and dripping like a fish fresh out of water. My brothers on my side, beaten up like worn punching bags.

And I'm still clueless what or why these things are happening.

I was about to get electrocuted earlier when somebody called from the outside. Next thing I know, my mouth was covered with some cloth and my hands were bound tighter than ever, then I was being dragged recklessly out of the stink hole I was being kept.

Now, on my knees, beside my brothers, our lives are about to end brutally. And dad is standing witness right in front of us.

"Which of your precious ones you want to let go first, Luthor? The princess, the prince, or the bastard?"

I heard someone say so loud it must've echoed all the way to the middle of Atlantic ocean as I felt a cold metal press in the back of my head, that by the way, still hurts after getting hit.

Dad warily stepped forward with a gray steel briefcase in his hand,"I have what you want Sawyer,"

Sawyer?

"Just let go of my children,"

"I need to see proof," the guy behind me whom dad referred to as Sawyer said.

And I heard a click as he spoke.

Dad opened the metal briefcase he was holding and revealed a number of sealed vials that each contained green liquid in it.

"I also have acquired the original chemical formula for this," Dad said.

"Kryptonite in liquid form... the most potent stimulant ever made by man, the most expensive and lucrative type of recreational drug in it's purest form, stronger and lasting than Vertigo or Mirakuru.... Well done, Luthor! I knew you'll find a way to get what I asked... Now I need transport to move my new product, and last time I checked... you got cars, lots of them in fact..."