Part 52: Its Real Yo!

A/N:

Okay... So, who's excited for the season three premiere of Supergirl?

I know I am...
🙌

Anyways

A little part was taken from the show.

(a little smut up ahead, anyone uncomfortable with that can move on to the next part)

😉

_____________________

Mike's pov

"Aaaahh!!"

I heard Lex scream from the other side of the room. Surprisingly, it didn't take long for the big boss's men to take him, considering how Lex can be very wily at times.

"Ppleasssse!! SStopph!!"

He's been begging all night to stop their torture. He's been punched, slapped, kicked, gagged, and now, I could hear the buzz of electricity zapping his skin. He got the worst compared to me. I only got a few punching and no kicking at all.

Because I don't owe the big boss a whole lot of cash and a whole lot of stash like Lex does. But I got a little beating mostly because I gave up easily on what they want to know...

An inside info of Lena's whereabouts...

_______________________

Lena's pov

It's called nanobot swarm.

Jack made it to cure cancer, but it failed. Instead of him controlling it, the nanobot swarm is controlling him. Now, he had that horrid thing pin Kara in some platform, preventing her to move and fight back. I could see Kara struggle so hard to break free, as much as I can see Jack across, subconsciously directing the swarm's move. And I stood here by the computer, unsure which command to tap to override the nanobot swarm's system.

As I was trying to figure out what to do, Jack dragged me by the hair away from the computer. Then, he came forward and kicked me in my stomach. "Did I mention I was a black belt,"

Crap! That hurt...

Royally pissed off, I took a swing of my arms with my fist clenched tight to his face. "Did I mention I was a Luthor,"

I don't know why I said that, whatever that means. I'm not really big on trash talks, but at least the swing I gave Jack's face made him stumble back and hit his head as he fell off his balance. With him passed out, the swarm went immobile and fell on the floor as well with a loud crash.