Part 23: From McFuzzy To Chester

Lena's pov

She's so adorable.

Kara's fussing on stuff that's scattered in her bed in her cute white pajamas and pink loose cotton shirt. I leaned on her open bedroom door and just enjoyed the view.

"I'm sorry, love. I totally lost track of time, sleeping the entire morning off..." She said. "Just give me ten and I'll be good to go,"

Aww...she called me love. That's really cute, I could just spend the rest of my days listen to her call me love.

"It's okay, take your time... we're not really in a rush here," I said. "Or I could just watch you all day go about your stuff, I'm fine with that too..."

She just looked at me meaningfully, then smiled. She then walked towards  me and pulled me by my waist. This is perfect, we could really do this the entire day, every day.

"What,...do you want us to just stay in and cuddle?" She said, still holding me, unaware that she's taking my breath away and making me burn up. What else can I do but wrap my arms around her neck, brushing strands of her hair off her brilliant blue eyes.

"Maybe we can...all day if you want...", I whispered as I brushed my lips on the side of her neck just slightly below her left ear.

"Hmn...okay..." She murmured in a raspy voice. That's just like one word, but the way she said it, made it sound so sexy. I just kept going, nuzzling her neck... breathing in her sweet scent... lightly grazing my teeth on her skin, "If...you're...o-okay ditching...your hmn...best friend...what's his name again...yeah, let's do this all day,"

Then, we both went for the kiss. Yep...I really want to do this all day. But doorbell rang followed by couple of knocks, then an all-too-familiar yell from outside.

"So, you guys have a doorbell now?" I asked, unwillingly breaking our make out moment.

"Mom's idea..." She said and went back to kissing me.

"Kara!! Lena!! I know you're both up there...come now! Let's see if Winn's still breathing...or at least, still in one piece!!"

Yep, that's Maggie Sawyer, folks. Screaming her thorax out for me and my blue-eyed angel here. Gosh, some timing she got there.

But, she's right as well. We got to see Winn, his mom has a tendency to become so handful, especially where it concerns her baby boy. Still, not an excuse to ruin the moment.

"Think we should listen to Magz, out there?" I asked in between kisses.

"I suppose...before she calls the fire brigade...since we're about to burn this place down," she said hesitatingly letting me go.

She gave me a wink before she went to fetch the bellowing Maggie outside, and I just sat there in her bed. Thinking of odd, unconventional ways to burn a place down...just kidding.

Anyway, I saw the teddy I gave Kara from the arcade by the side of her pillow. I reached for it and stared at it for a moment. It's so soft really, then I found myself hugging it as I lay in Kara's bed and waited.