Chapter 39 | Project The Videotape

Words couldn't describe the feelings I had for Lorenzo. He kept true to his words and cared for me as he said he would when we did it. It was blissful.

Nothing could compare to how I felt at that exact moment. Not because of the pleasure he brought me, however that was a factor but they way he made me feel - safe and cared for.

It was everything I could ever imagine and more. He was the one and no it didn't take sex for me to realize how much I loved him and wanted him in my life forever. It was the little things he did to make me want him forever.

However, I had not spoken to Lorenzo not after prom night since I had to go back home before midnight and he had to meet up with his mother and sister at the airport they were flying over to his father who claimed to have missed his children...that was a lie, that was what Lorenzo told me when he dropped me off.

Now, today was Monday, the day I could finally see Lorenzo and have him in my clutches. How I have missed him dearly.

It felt like thousands of eyes were staring at me, whispers could be heard from everywhere as they stared at me and back to their cellphone.

I ignored the stares and made my way into the school building, the hallway where the stares and conversation grew louder as the saw me entre. Words were thrown at me but my ears couldn't seem to understand what they said it was if they were speaking another language. A language I couldn't understand.

"Alex, babe, I love the way you moan,"

"Come over my house and I will show you a great time,"

"Finally she gave in."

"Slut,"

More crude words were thrown at me. My world began to spin as I heard moans coming from a phone close by and I could vaguely hear Lorenzo's taunting words as he said – I will take care of you.

The words are accelerating inside my head. I wanted them to slow down so I could breathe but they wouldn't. My breaths came in gasps and I felt like I would black out. My heart was hammering inside my chest like it belonged to a rabbit running for its skin as I starred around the hallway and saw pictures of me naked on every inch of the wall.

I couldn't move nor could I blink. I wanted to move, run, cry, or simply die. Anything to prove to me this was a nightmare, a nightmare that would never come true. Lorenzo would never hurt me he loved me but why did it seem like I was trying to defend him? Because I loved him and I knew him well enough to know that he wouldn't dare to do this.

He promised me! He said he wouldn't take a video.

"Alex, babe!" This time I was able to move my head a little when I heard Rachel's voice.

"How perfect is this?" She held out her I-phone 6. I squinted my eyes as tears swam in my eyes that all I could see were blurry things.

I blinked once more and wished I didn't as my worst nightmare came true.

This wasn't any dream I could wake up from.

I wanted to believe it was a lie, I wanted it to be a lie, and I needed it to be a lie.

Rachel didn't look sympathetic at all; she had a cruel smile on her face as she made remarks at me and the video. The others following suit.

"Now, that I have everyone's attention I would like to say a few things!" The crowd instantly kept quiet and waited for what Rachel was about to say.

My heart race increased furiously, I needed to get out of there but I couldn't my brain couldn't understand I needed to get out. I was frozen as I heard Rachel expose my secret to the whole crowd.