Chapter 18 | Project All You Need Is A Meaty Dick

Guys hit that vote button if you have liked the story thus far.

I sighed, rubbing my forehead in annoyance, when Lorenzo kept on forgetting what I had said before.

"Okay so the formula is this?" He asked, pointing at the formula that I wrote down on how to solve some math's equation.

I peered over his shoulder to see what he was pointing to. "Yes, that's the formula."

He scrunched his eyebrows in confusion, his pink tongue sticking out from the corner of his lips. "But if that's the formula to solve X then what's the formula to solve Y?"

My jaw dropped. I was loss for words. "You are not solving Y! Y is the unknown value, in order to solve Y you need to use the formula I gave you."

"Okay, okay. No need to go bat shit crazy, I was only joking. I am not stupid, you are, stupid,"

I knew he was lying. He didn't understand what I was trying to explain. Either I was a bad tutor or he was plain stupid. The latter one sounded more realistic – he was an idiot.

I glanced at the mini white clock on his wall it was 8 pm.

I had been Here for 4 hours and still no progress; he still had no clue on how to find the domain and range of a graph. He didn't understand anything.

He didn't even know the difference between a linear graph and a hyperbola graph.

I took hold of my phone and began to log into Instagram. I went through my feed, liking some pictures of Sophia who about three hours ago was with Brandon and Jordan at dusty cool café. Where I could have been if I wasn't stuck tutoring Lorenzo

An hour passed; surprisingly Lorenzo didn't ask any more questions. He simply sat there writing on his note pad and at times would type in some numbers on his calculator.

I got off the bad to see what he was doing, it was unusual for Lorenzo to stay quiet for so long. He was like a child who suffered from ADHD – Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.

He needed Attention – he could not sit still for more than five minutes.

I slowly moved closer to Lorenzo, to see what he was doing, when I was close in enough I peeked over his shoulder and read what he wrote down next to one of the equations he did - well the only equation he did.

Stop looking for X and don't ask me Y, I am not your therapist, but what I can tell you is that the best way to cure you from this equation madness is to find a huge meaty dick this always does the trick. You will forget all about X in no time.

Yours sincerely – the Math genius

I blinked once, twice, thrice, and I lost it. Completely lost it.

I was not too sure if I was supposed to be mad or laugh at what he wrote. I settled for being mad.

I slapped him behind his head with my right hand. "What the hell are you doing?!"

He sat up straight, whilst his eyes grew wide. "What the hell?!" he growled as he stood up to his full height. Towering over me, damn the downside of being short.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I repeated, grabbing his page which only had one sum and a picture of a penis next to what he wrote.

He smiled. "I was being creative. I got bored and then bam I was like 'damn why do I have to do this shit?' And guess what? I wrote that, pretty smart, right?"

"No, no. It's not smart. Smart is when you do your work and get good marks, this isn't smart," I waved his page in the air and began to walk up and down his room.

"How would you know? You are stupid. So don't lecture me about what I should do and not do." He said defensively

I took a step back and creased my eyebrows.

"I am not telling you what to do Lorenzo, all I am saying is how do you think you are going to graduate if you have no clue what's going in math?"

I continued, "how did you make it so far - school wise?" I titled my head to the side and waited for his answer.

He lost his smile and shrugged his shoulder. "My dad paid the principal into letting me pass."

~*~

I dragged my feet along the hallway until I reached my locker. My eyes felt heavy, I was so tempted to close my eyes and preferable have a long needed sleep.

I left Lorenzo's place after midnight because Anna would not let me leave until I had watched 4 Disney movies which include – Snow white, Cinderella, Sleeping beauty, and Frozen.

Thus resulting in me looking like the walking dead, no wonder everyone kept a distance away from me and kept on giving me wired looks.

I looked like an unstable women who had recently escaped a mental hospital and lost her way to her grave.

I slammed my locker shut when I got the last two period books I needed before I could have long needed sleep.

"Whoa, what did the locker do to you?"

I turned around, getting ready to kill someone. "Oh hey," I squeaked when I saw Xavier standing there. I should have known who else had a British accent in this school?

He chuckled as he took the books from my arms.

I smiled. "Thank you but you didn't have to."

"You seemed like you needed it though but my pleasure. So how have you been?" He asked, walking me to my class.

I tucked a strand of my frizzy brown hair behind my ear. "I have been good, how about you?"

He nodded his head. "I have been great. Can I ask you a question, if you don't mind?"

I shook my head. "No, I don't."

I looked forward noticing that Lorenzo stood at the end of the hallway watching us as we made our way to my class.

He stood opposite my world history class, which I was one hundred percent sure he did not share with me. I knew he had a free period.

Xavier noticed my eyes drifting away from him and towards Lorenzo who casually leaned against the wall, with an arrogant smirk across his face.

Xavier came to an abrupt stop and handed my books back to me.

"I will catch you later okay?" He whispered. "Could we probably meet up later?"

I nodded my head in confusion. "Um, yah sure, we could meet up at Starlight eats."

He smiled, showing off his white pearly teeth. "That sounds like a plan. Bye, see you later."