Chapter 16 | Project Something Is Poking My Butt

So sorry for the extremely late update

Rachel POV

I knew the feeling. I know how it felt being used but never to loved. The feeling was all too familiar. Knowing that the guy I loved will never be mine due to the fact that I was not good enough.

I gave him all. I gave him everything he wanted but yet all he gave me was his dick – nothing more. Not his love.

I was a toy that was meant to be his plaything and yet I couldn't find it in my heart to leave him. I loved him

One day I knew he would be mine. He didn't know that but if he couldn't be mine - then no one could have him.

Alexandria POV

"Dad it's my life not yours, now let me live my life the way I want to!" I yelled outraged. He couldn't control my life, I wouldn't let him.

"Alexandria! You will do as I say," he barked angrily as he slammed the stack of pages onto the brown coffee table at the center of the lounge.

Tears prickled at the corner of my eyes, but I refused to let them flow. I wouldn't give him the satisfaction knowing he won. He might think he did but I knew better – I wouldn't do it.

"I hate you!" My voice cracked at the end. I hatted him more than anything.

He shook his head. "You don't mean that, you will realize when you get older this was for your own benefit."

I shook my head furiously, the tears escaping from my eyelids - unable to control it. "I hate you and I hope you die." And I meant it; I meant every word at that second. How much I wished I didn't utter those words.

Words that were last spoken before he was out for my life for good and there was nothing I could do about it. No matter how much I cried, prayed for forgiveness but nothing. He was never coming back to me.

"Alex, are you feeling quite alright? You seem to have a fever,"

I coughed as real as possible, or I hoped that it was real. "No mom I am fine, I feel a bit under the weather," I lied through my teeth.

My mom leaned forward over my bed, as she checked my temperature with the back of her head. "You feel hot and you look pale." She said as she shook her head. "You are not fine, I will be calling Mrs. Goldfish to let her know that you won't be attending school today."

Resisting a smile from forming across my face, I sneezed again and again. "If you say so mom."

The art of makeup and well years of acting school. I was perfection.

"Okay why don't you have a rest and when you wake up make sure to take some medicine to help with the fever and perhaps..."

"Do not start mom. I told you already I won't do it, so don't even try changing my mind," I snapped when I realized what she was going to say.

She nodded sadly. "Love you sweetie, I will be heading off now." She kissed my cheek as she waved good bye.

Lying on my bed as I counted to ten as slow as possible, waiting to hear her drive away from the drive through as soon as I heard the car driving away, I jumped off my bed and grabbed my white Nike sneakers from beside my bed.

I was glad that I wore my outfit already. I threw my blanket off me and walked over to the mirror.

I had on white jacket, black jeans and a white top saying 'I woke up like this'.