Chapter 23 | Project Wonder Women

"What happened to her lips?"

"I heard Brandon hired people to do that."

"That's what she gets for our hurting Brandon."

"He couldn't even come to school because of that bitch."

"What a bitch."

"She hurt Brandon because he didn't want to have sex with her."

Those were all the stories that circulated around school. People were coming up with the stupidest theory on why I had a plaster on my lips and the reason as to why I busted Brandon's knees.

The funniest story had to be that I hurt him because he didn't want to have sex with me. T the person who was yet to give into Project 1000 School Virgin almost killed Brandon because he refused to give me.

"Psst." someone poked me from my left side. I arched my eyebrows when I saw who the poker was.

Hanna Price, the girl who too was nominated to be the chosen girl but unfortunately for me wasn't picked and I was the one who had to suffer.

"Yes?" I whispered, glancing at Mrs. Goldfish who was in front of the class busy with a lecture.

I was kind of surprise that Hanna Price was talking to me In class. She was the kind of girl who payed attention to class 24\7.

She leaned forward and placed a white folded page onto my wooden desk.

I squinted my eyes at her, before I unfolded the white page.

Is it true?

Three words and I already knew what she was referring to. I scrunched my face up, oh so she too listened to the stoires.

I gave her another glance, tore up the page in pieces and placed the tiny pages onto her desk with a smile.

Idiot. I mouthed.

Her jaw dropped, her eyes widen as she glanced at the page then back at me. "Did I do something wrong?" She whispered. "I was only asking a question, maybe you read wrong."

I shot her a glare before I shifted in my seat and completely ignored her attempts as she tried gaining my attention.

"So to understand the concept of –"

I lost concentration in what Mrs. Goldfish was saying.

My thoughts went back to all that had happened so far and roughly two months had gone past since senior year started and it felt like a lifetime.

I was still yet to figure out what I was going to do about the game, time was running out. I could pay someone to say that I had slept with the person but that wouldn't work because that's a violation of the rules.

I needed to come up with a plan soon or else I could start preparing myself so that the whole world could know my secrets. Secrets that made me want to kill myself, secrets that almost killed me. I rather died than letting anyone else find out about them.

The bell rang indicating the end of the class. I packed my bags and made my way out of class.

"Alex, can you please wait up!" There it went again that annoying voice.

"What do you want, Hanna?" I stopped in my tracks waiting for her to catch up

She took in a deep breath as she held her finger up. "Give me a second."