Project 1000 School Virgin

Trailer at the top there ^^ made by the wonderful bagarreuse

~•~

Sex tape - Noun. (plural sex tapes) A video recording of a sex act, especially one starring a celebrity

❝ What the hell did I just watch? ❞

❝ A sex tape.❞

❝ Of who? ❞

❝ Of the last chosen girl.❞

❝And you are 2016 chosen girl.❞

❝I might as well be a fucking celebrity if everyone is going to see that.❞

❝Like Kim Kardashian?❞

SYNOPSIS

Once a year, one random girl is chosen to participate in the annual game called 'Project 1000 School Virgin', where they are 'forced' into losing their Virginity to a game.

It's either the 'chosen girl' plays the game or be played, one way or another the 'chosen girl' must give into Project 1000 School Virgin.

Rules to playing project 1000 :

#1 The 'guy' cannot take the chosen girl's virginity by force.

#2 The 'chosen girl' has no choice, but to participate in project 1000 Schol Virgin or face ultimate humiliation.

#3 The 'guy' has three months to claim the chosen girl's virginity.

#4 The 'chosen girl' can not lose her Virginity to someone else, other than the chosen boy.

#5 The 'guy' must have proof of taking the girl's Virginity.

#6 In the end, the 'chosen girl' must lose her Virginity.

One chosen girl. One guy that has to claim the chosen girl's virginity. Secrets that will be exposed if the chosen girl fails to go through with the game and give into Project 1000 School Virgin.

Will she give into Project 1000 School Virgin or will she face ultimate humiliation?

Only time will tell.

MAIN CHARACTERS  

Alexandria Smith as Lucy Hale

Lorenzo Albero as Francisco Lachowski

Guys please don't copy my book that goes for the title too because I mean I have a weird title so it will be easy to know who copied my book, but I don't see why you would want to copy it...it is not worthy of being copied.

So don't and if you feel the need to copy my book just PM me, okay? So that I can help you and when I say help I mean kindly telling you that you need to see someone :-)   because clearly there is something wrong with you.

Now that we done with all that - I just want to thank you all for taking the time to read this, it really means a lot.

.

Have fun :)