I Do

My voice was raspy and it hurt to talk. I smiled at them and they all rush to me.

"Mom!" I smile at her and she hugs me. Then Liam hugs me. And finally Niall comes over to me. He has tears in his eyes. Honestly he looks terrible. It looks like he hasn't slept in days. Niall kisses me and smiles.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you too." He kisses me again before the door opens to reveal a doctor walking in. He looks up and smiles.

"Good to see you awake!" He walks over and does a few tests and then leaves again.

"How long was I asleep?" I ask

"About 6 weeks." Liam responds. Oh. I start to get flashbacks of what happened on my wedding day. I look down. Liam takes Sophia out of the room, leaving me and Niall alone.

"What's wrong princess?"

"I just remembered what happened on our wedding day. Niall I'm so sorry." I cry and he lays down next to me.

"Sh. Sh. Sh." Niall says as he hugs me. "Everything is fine. You are alive, those terrible people are in jail, and we can now get married soon." I look at him. Why is he so perfect. How does he always know what to say? I kiss him.

"When should we get married?" I ask when we pull away. He thought for a moment.

"How about the day after you are released?" I nod. We kiss again and the door opens just as we pull away.

"Hello!" The doctor says as he comes back in. "Your test results came back, everything seems good. Your leg has healed nicely and your bullet wound has completely healed. Since everything is fine, you are free to go. Emily you are one lucky girl." He smiles and the leaves again. Niall gets up and I try to follow him. My legs are a bit stiff. One I am able to stand Niall hands me some of my clothes and I go into the bathroom and change.

Niall and I walk hand in hand to the front doors where everyone is waiting. I rush to my mom when I see her. She squeezes me so tightly I think she is going to break me in half. I can tell she is crying and I hug her with all my might. I whisper to her who I saw when I was in the coma. I told her what he told me and she started to cry even more. Liam came over and hugged us, mom still crying. It took her about 5 minutes to compose herself. She told me she loved me and said that she needed to go home and rest. I hugged her one more time.

*********Next Day********

I looked at myself in the mirror. I smiled and turned a little in the dress I was wearing. My mom had stopped by earlier this morning with a dress covered in a black back. It was her wedding dress. She knew that I didn't have a dress anymore so she gave me her's. It was beautiful. I couldn't stop smiling after all the bad things that have happened, I was here. Getting ready for my wedding, ready for a happy future. 

*knock, knock*

Liam's head pops in the door and he smiles. I smile back and know that it is time. I walk over to him and smile. We walk out together and I hear the music start. Walk through the kitchen and to the back door that leads to the back patio. We walk through the doors and I see him. I feel like we are walking in slow motion and all I want to do is run to him. I don't of course, but I keep my eyes on him, a giant smile on both of our faces. After what feels like a million years i reach him and we stand side by side. the priest starts to talk and all I can focus on is my true love in front of me. 

"Do you, Emily Rose Payne, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband to love and to hold, in sickness and in health..." 

"I do"

"Do you, Niall James Horan, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife to love and to hold, in sickness and in health..."

"I do"

"Then by the power vested in me by the internet, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Niall looks at me and kisses me slowly and passionately and in that moment I know that everything will be perfect for the rest of our lives.

 *********