Question

-Emily's POV
3 weeks. 3 weeks until I'm married. Where has the time gone! I am really happy to finally be married to the love of my life, but I'm so nervous. I have been so busy with the wedding that I haven't had anytime to spend with Liam. I miss him even though I see him all the time. I also miss my dad. It's been a few months since he died, and it's still really hard. Especially with my wedding coming up. I always thought that my dad would be there on the happiest day of my life, but he can't because those evil, heartless people took him away from me.
I felt a few tears escape and roll down my face. I wiped them off before anyone noticed. I remembered the faint scare on my wrist. I still remember how it felt, but I can't do it again. I have Sophia now, I'm happy. I am happy, I told my self. I pushed the thoughts away, and tried to focus on what Simon and this other guy was saying.
"You will start recording for your first album in 6 weeks. We have to have time to advertise your first single a little more." The other guy said. Yes that's right, I released my first song last Saturday. It's called Precious.
I nodded along to what they were saying, even though I couldn't really focus. The meeting was over 10 minutes later, and I made my way over to my new black SUV. I decided to drive over to Liam's, to ask him a question. Lately he has been kind of busy with his new girlfriend, not Iris, but a new girl named Cheryl. She's seems nice, but I haven't spent too much time with her.
****Skip Drive****
When I reached his house, I pulled into the driveway and got out, walking through the door without knocking, because why not, I'm his sister.
"LIAM!" I yelled to let him know of my presence.
"IN THE KITCHEN!" He yelled back. I walked over there and saw him at the counter, with some bacon. I thought it looked really good, so, I took a couple peices and shoved it in my mouth.
"Hey!!! That was my bacon!!" He yelled as I swallowed and smiled at him.
"It looked good!" I laughed at him, and he just glared at me.
"What are you doing here?"
"I am hurt," I repsonded, holding my hands to my heart, pretending that I was going to cry, "Can't a sister just see her brother?" He eyed me suspiciously.
"What do you want." He said shaking the suspension away and replacing it with a joking smile.
"I have a very serious question I want to ask you." He nodded, letting me know he was ready. "Would you like to walk me down the isle?" I said it softly, looking down at my hands.
"Oh Em, I'd be honored!" He gave me a big hug and I didn't want to let go of him. "I love you Em, you're the best little sister, I'd do anything for you!" I smiled into his hug, happy that I had such an amazing brother.

*********
It's not the best chapter, but I hope you guys like it. I'm going to try to start update more often, but I don't know how often....
Anyways, comment, like, PM me:)

-HoranGirl96