I missed you too

-Sophia’s POV

        I can tell something is wrong but nobody is telling me anything. I don't know where mom or dad is. Dad and Uncle Liam left me with Louis and Harry.

        They are trying to entertain me but I can tell they are worried about something. I turn to Louis and ask,

         “What's happening?” He looks at me with a startled expression.

         “Nothing’s wrong soph.” He replies in a shaky voice.

         “Yes there is. Where's my mom?” He sighs when he realizes that I'm not going to give up.

         “Something bad happened to your mom, but she will be okay, I promise.” What does he mean by bad?

           “Bad?”

           “Yes, some very bad people took her away from us, but we will get her back.” I hug him as a tear rolls down my face. “Everything will be okay.” Louis whispers. I continue to hug him.

-Niall’s POV

       “Emily Payne?” Liam and I look up and rush to the doctor.

       “Is she okay?” Liam asks in a rush. He gives us a sad look.

       “She is out of surgery, but in the ICU. The bullet had just missed her heart, but had punctured a major artery. She lost a lot of blood and is very unstable right now. I'm sorry, but we don't know if she will make it…” He continues to talk but I can't listen anymore. My princess. I can't lose her. I just can't. She is the other half of me. She was supposed to be my wife. We were supposed to be together for the rest of our lives. I feel my heart breaking. She can't leave me. She won't leave.

        I interrupt the doctor and ask, “Can we see her?” He hesitates.

        “It wouldn't be wise, but I'll let you guys go see her. But only for a few minutes.” We nod and follow him. We pass the rooms and I feel like we are moving in slow motion. Once we reach the doors to the ICU. My heart slows. He opens them and leads us to her. He pulls back their curtain and there she is.

   There are so many wires I don't know when the start and end. I look at her face, it's pale and bruised. I walk to her side and sit in the chair that is there.

     “Emily. We are here. We love you. I love you. Sophia loves you. Please don't leave us. We need you. I need you.” I hope she can hear me. Tears stream down my face and on to her hand. We sit there with her until we are asked to leave. I can't keep my eyes off of her as I leave.

-Emily's POV

       All I see is darkness. My body hurts but I can't move. I can hear an annoying beeping. All of a sudden I don't hear the beeping, all I can focus on is the bright light in front of my. I squint. I can see a figure walking from the light. My dad. I run to him and hug him. I want to cry as I feel him hug me back.

      “Dad!”

      “Emily! You have to listen to me. You have to fight. You have to keep fighting.”

      “But I don't want to fight, I want to stay with you!”

     “It's not time for you to stay with me. There is so much left for you here. You have to stay. We will see each other again another day, but today is not the day. I love you Emily.

       “I love you too Dad.” I cry and hug him again. He hugs back, but only for a moment and then he's gone and so is the light. I am left in the darkness again. The beeping came back. It was really annoying. After awhile I hear voices too. They sound familiar. They talk to me. I want to respond but I can't. I feel something wet drip on my hands. Soon they are gone and I am alone again.

*********

     Time passes slowly. I have no idea what day it is or how many days have passed. I still have no control in my body. I listen to the doctors. I hear that I am stabilizing and and they will transfer me to a private room tomorrow. I have had no other visitors. I work on trying to move my fingers and opening my eyes but I fail each time.

       I can feel my body being moved. I assume I'm in a new room. It's cooler in here. I hear footsteps walking in and out. I feel my hands being held. And I hear familiar voices again. I hear Niall, Liam, and Sophia. Sophia. My baby girl. They talk to me like normal. They tell me things that have been happening. Mark is dead and the others are in jail. They read me encouraging tweets and letters from fans. I Sophia say that she misses me and then I feel her small hand in mine. I work with all my might to squeeze her hand. After what felt like forever,I did it. She jumped and told Niall what  happened. I imagined his eyes widening.

      “Em? Em if you can hear us squeeze my hand.” Niall said. I felt him slip his hand into mine. It was so warm. I did as he told me and I heard him laugh. I could tell they were all smiling. “Oh my god Em. We miss you. Please come back to us.” He begged. I tried opening my eyes over and over again. I felt them getting lighter the harder it tried. Finally they slowly opened. The light was bright but I got over it fast. I saw them all standing around me.

      “I missed you too.”
*******
Two updated in one day! I was looking back at my earlier chapters and I  starting to finally see change in my writing. I decided when I'm finished with this I'm going to start writing a teen fiction book. Yay!
Anyways comment, vote, share:)
-HoranGirl96