Sadness

-Liam's POV

              Hours have gone by and nothing. There is no trace of her anywhere.My mom is starting to go insane. She just lost her husband she can't lose one of her daughters as well. I tell my mom to take deep breaths and everything will be fine. As soon as I get her to calm down her phone rings.

         "Hello?" she says calmly. "This is she." As she listens her eyes grow wide. "Really? This is amazing! Thank you so much" She smiles. "Call me as soon as you hear anything." She then hangs up and turns to me. "That was the police department. They received a call from Emily. They are currently on their way to her location. They said when they have her they will contact me." Oh. My. God. She's okay. She's okay. I smiled and ran to go find Niall. Once I found him and told him he couldn't keep the smile off his face and would not leave my mom's side while he waited for the call.

-Mark's POV (right before the bang bang)

      I was surprised when Mr. Brooks gave me the gun, but I was honored that I would be the one ridding this world of Emily Payne. The silver gun felt cool in my hand. I looked up at Emily and gave her an evil grin. I raised the gun and put my finger on the trigger. Bang. I felt immense pain in my ribcage. My finger slipped. Bang. I see Emily crumble to the floor as soon as I did. I look down and see my blood flowing on the ground. I look at Emily again and smile through the pain as I see paramedics surround her  unresponsive body. I close my eyes and let the darkness surround me.

-Niall's POV

         Emily's mom just received another call but she left the room. When I see her come back in the room her eyes are puffy and red. She's shaking. I get up and walk to her as does Liam.

         "Mom, what happened?!" Liam asked. I knew this was about Emily.

         "They had to rush her to the Hospital. She was shot." She said in huffs. I could feel my heart drop. My princess.

-Liam's POV

        I had to take a step back. This can't be true. My sister was okay. She was fine. I breath in and out trying room calm myself down. As soon as I do, I get up and grab the keys to my car, Niall follows. As soon as we are both in, I speed towards the hospital. I don't even care that I'm going well above the speed limit.

         We get there in 20 minutes and we rush to the doors. As soon as we enter memories of the night my father died came running back. I try not to choke on them and follow Niall to the front desk.

          "Emily Payne?" The nurse looks at me with sadness.

          "She's in surgery. The doctor will be out to talk to you when she's out." She said.

      We sat down. I put my head in my heads and cried for my baby sister.
**********
Ugh. Sad chapter I know. Anyways I hope you liked it even though it was sad and short. Comment, like, share:)

Thanks,
HoranGirl96