Wedding Day pt 2

Liam's POV

It was time. I knocked on the door to the room that Em was in. I didn't get a response so I opened the door slowly.

"Emily?" I looked around and didn't see her. Where is she? I walked around the room and noticed that a part of her dress was ripped off and stuck on the outside edge of the window. What the? She wouldn't run. I heard the music start playing and I ran to where we were supposed to be. I saw the bridesmaids and groomsmen walk down the aisle. I saw Niall and tried to get his attention without alarming people. When he finally looked my way he gave me a very confused looked and I tried to tell him that emily wasn't here. When he finally got it, it was the bride's turn to walk down the aisle and everyone began to stand up and look my way. I hurried down and tried to reach Niall. I could tell that people were confused.

"What happened??" Niall said with an urgent voice.

"Emily isn't here." I showed him the piece of fabric that I found and his eyes widened. "I found this outside on the edge of a window but I don't think she ran." I gave him a knowing look. People started to whisper and get antsy. Emily's mother and the boys came up to us and saw what was in my hand. Niall didn't say anything. He pushed us out of the way and ran outside. I ran after him.

"Niall stop!" He turned around and looked at me.

"She's not gone." Was all he said and then continued running.

-Emily's POV

I struggled against the ropes. This was supposed to be my wedding day. How could those selfish people do this! I wasn't afraid of them. Well right now I'm not.

"Stop moving!" Mrs. Brooks yelled. That made me struggle even more. I felt her cold hand slap me. I would have laughed if my mouth was taped shut. Even though I didn't want to, I stopped. I hope Niall doesn't think I left him. I would never leave him. I pushed Niall out of my thoughts. I can't think about him, not right now. I looked and Mrs. Brooks and gestured to the tape on my mouth and she took it off but not before warning me.

"Why?" I asked. They all laughed.

"Because you are worthless and don't deserve this world. You poison it." Mark spat. What in the world? I sighed and decided not to argue. I wasn't in the mood to argue so I just sat quietly. I must have dozed off because when I opened my eyes I was in an empty room, my leg chained to the wall. I looked up at the ceiling and sighed. Of course this would happen. Why wouldn't it happen. After them failing for so long, I doubt that I will make it out of here alive, but I could hope that I would survive or that someone would find me and help me. I heard the door creak open and I looked towards it to see Mark walking through the door. He smiled when he saw that I was awake.

"Well look what we have here." He said smugly. I glared at him and he laughed. Mark walked closer to me and sat down across from me. He then just stared at me. After awhile I couldn't take it anymore.

"Is there something I can help you with?" I asked in disgust.

"That dress doesn't really suit you." Was all he said. I saw his hand reach out and grab the bottom of the dress. Before I could react he was ripping the dress into pieces while it was still on me. I screamed. He laughed. When he was done there was barely any of the dress left. I felt exposed. Why was he doing this? I stared at the fabric on the floor and felt tears spring into my eyes, but I held them back. Mark laughed some more.

"That's better." He then got up, slapped me, and walked out of the room. When the door closed I could hear the faint click of the door locking. My cheek started to burn like fire. I raised my hand to my face and pressed it onto it. That hurt even more so I removed my hand. It took all my strength not to cry and break down. I looked at what was left of my dress, Niall never even got to see it. I never got to walk down the aisle and say "I do". I never became Mrs. Niall Horan. All the things I never got to do ran in my head and then they stopped and my thoughts became darker. I started to believe all the hate I have received and I started to believe that I was never meant to be in this world. This was what was supposed to happen to me. After that, I just became numb.