The Comeback

Five days later

-Emily's POV

Today's the day! Today Niall and the boys come back! I was up extra early today because I wanted to get ready for the boys. I cleaned my apartment and everything.

Their plane doesn't land for another 5 hours though. Jordan and I have become great friends, but she had to go back to Mullingar. We still text and everything. Tori moved out and got her own place a few weeks ago. She decided to get the apartment down stairs. She comes here often. Jack, the guy she met four months ago, and her are still dating. They are getting really serious.

I decide since I still don't have to be at the airport for another 4 hours, to go to the mall. I get changed into this and left.

I get to the mall and walk around going to each store. I buy a few outfits, some lotion and things like that, and some shoes.

I look at the time and realize that I have an hour to get to the airport. Wow, time goes by fast when you're shopping! Haha!

I get out of the mall and go to my car. 30 minutes later, I'm at the airport. I wait for what seems like a lifetime.

-Niall's POV

Almost there! I can't wait to see Em again! I'm super nervous though, I decided tonight's the night I'm going to pop the question. I have everything planned out already!

"All passengers, we are about to land, please buckle your seatbelts."

The pilot said, bringing me out of my thoughts. I buckled my seatbelt as I began to feel the plane slowly going down. I can't wait to see her!

****skipping the landing******

We landed and we just got off the plane. I look around and see a blob of soft pink hair in the distance. Emily! I run to her, forgetting my stuff.

"Emily!" I yell to her. She turns to me and drops the things she's holding running to me.

"Niall!" She yells back with a big smile on her face. When she's close enough, she jumps onto me wrapping her legs around me.

"I missed you so much!" I say into her neck.

"Me too." She says lifting her head so she can see me. I look at her lips and then kiss her. Oh my goodness it'd been so long since I have kissed her! We stopped when we heard coughing behind us.

"Stop snogging her will ya?!" I'm pretty sure Lou said. Both me and Emily started laughing as Em let go of me. As soon as both of her feet were on the ground, Louis ran up to her, crushing her with a huge hug. I started laughing my head off because Emily's face was priceless! Liam and Harry had to work together just to get him off her. When they got him off of her, Liam started hugging her then Harry, then Zayn. When they all got off of her, we went and grabbed our stuff and put it all in her car. We all went to her apartment and relaxed for a little bit.

"Get dressed, we're going on a date." I told Emily after a while. She got up and went to her room, and closed the door and yelled,

"Ok, but I better like this!" I laughed a little and turned to Tori,

"I need you to help her decide what to wear. I'm going to propose tonight." and then went on telling her what I'm going to do.

"Yay! It's about time, I can tell you love her! I'll go help her now!" She squealed. After she went to Emily's room, I went to the other room and started to get ready.

-Emily's POV

I'm so excited! I haven't been on a date with Niall in what feels like forever! Tori came in my room to help me pick out my outfit and I finally settled on this.

I can't wait! I wonder what he is planning....

********
Comment, vote, add to library

-HoranGirl96