Date ruined

Liam's POV

Today, I have my date with Iris. I am so nervous, I haven't been on a date since Danelle....No Liam! Don't think about her! I pushed her out of my mind and thought only of Iris. We have been texting back and forth since we met in the hospital. She really is a wonderful girl.

I check the time to see that I need to start to get ready. I was so nervous that I almost forgot to put pants on. Wouldn't that have been embarrassing.

I finished getting dressed and headed back downstairs, saying goodbye to the boys well except Niall because he is at his own house with my sister and the kid they adopted! I can't believe my baby sister is growing up so fast. She is about to get married in a few months and she is already a mum. This is crazy. I pushed those thoughts out of my mind too and walked out the door, walking to my car, but grabbing a few flowers from the garden to give Iris.

**skip to her house**

I got out of the car and walked up to her door with the flowers in hand. I mentally prepared myself as I walked up to the door and knocked on it. As I waited I heard fighting, it sounded like a girl and guy fighting about something. I leaned closer to the door, curious to hear what they were fighting about.

"Iris I love you!" I heard a guy shout. I gasped. Who is that?

"Sam, I can't do this right now, I have a date coming over." i heard her say.

"But Iris..." I heard this "Sam" guy say a little quieter.

"I have to-"she was cut off by something, I looked through the window and say the guy kissing Iris. of course! Of course this would happen to me. I threw the flowers on the ground and walked back to my car and started to drive. I know that I haven't known her that long, but I really liked her. I needed to go do something. I drove to the bar a little whiles away and walked in. Right now, I am really glad i got a kidney transplant. I sat down at the bar and ordered. The bartender gave it to me and I drowned that, and then told the bartender to keep them coming. I was hammered after about 5 of those drinks. I knew I couldn't drive so I just sort of walked out and stumbled into the streets. I had no idea where I was going, but I knew that i would not remember any of it in the morning.....

***********
HELLO EVERYONE!!!! I'm just going to warn you, I am really sorry If I can't udate every week. You see, my friends and I started a club and that has been taking up a lot of my time.
Anyways! How are you guys?? I am always here to hear anything any of you have to say. My friends say I am a WONDERFUL listener and very easy to talk to (most of the time)
Well I hope you all liked this chapter. Comment, Like

Love ya,
-HoranGirl96