New Love Interests?

-Niall's POV

Liam disappeared today. He just left, no one has any idea where he went. Right now I am getting ready to go to bed when I hear a knock.

"Come in" The door opens and Liam walks in.

"Hey, how are you?" I shrug.

"Where did you go?" He sighs.

"My mom called and told me my dad was in a car crash. He's in the ICU right now."

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that. I hope he will be ok."

"There's one more thing, I found Em." That caught my attention

"Where?"

"She went to our parents house and was there when mom found out he was in a car crash. She's still at the hospital." I really screwed up. I really miss her and I need to talk to her.

"Can I see her tomorrow? I really need to talk to her." He sighed.

"I do-" Ring ring ring. "Hello?" Liam answered. "This is he." His face paled. "I'm on my way."

"What's wrong? What happened?" I asked.

"My dad went into cardiac arrest. They told me to come and they will tell me more." He said.

"I'm coming with you" He nodded and we hurried down stairs and into the car. I hope he's ok! I also hope Emily is okay and I hope she doesn't go all crazy on everyone. That would be bad...

***Skip to the hospital***

Niall and I jump out of the car and run to the hospital doors. As soon as I run through the doors, I am greeted by nurses. They page the doctor and soon he shows up with a grave face.

"What happened?! Is he ok?!?" I ask/yell.

"We tried to save him but we were too late. I'm sorry for your loss." He said. He's dead. He's dead. I kept replaying that in my mind until it sunk in.

"Hey, Where's Emily?" Niall said, interrupting my thoughts. I look around and notice he was right. I go up to one of the nurses and ask if she knew where she is. She gave me a guilty smile.

"She kind of had a freakout, meltdown whatever you want to call it and we had to drug her up a little. She's unconscious right now, but I can show you where she is." Well that's one way to calm some down. I nodded my head and smiled a little at her. She waved me over and led me behind the counter. "We put her in the break room, there's a bed in there so we just put her there." I nodded. We walked through the doorway and into, I'm guessing, the break room.

"Thank you so much!" I told her.

"No problem. I understand what it feels like to lose someone close to you. My father died of cancer when I was 16. It was so hard for me and I still from time from time think about him and get sad, but everything happens for a reason." She told me.

"I'm sorry for your loss." I tell her. She nods and looks down for a moment. I move to Emily and pick her up. "I'm going to take her out there with me, that way I can keep an eye on her" I tell the nurse I have yet to learn the name of. "Oh and my I ask your name?'
7
"It's Iris, Iris Smith."

"Liam, Liam Payne" I say shaking her hand.

"Oh, I know who you are. Not a huge fan, but I still know who you are." I smile.

"It's good to meet someone that doesn't obsess over me." She smiles back at me and shrugs. I laugh and carry Emily out of the room and towards Niall. She will not be happy when she wakes up.

"Is she ok?" Niall asks as soon as he sees her. I laugh.

"Yea she's just unconscious because they had to drug her up. She had another freakout. She should be awake soon and I want to warn you that she's not going to be happy to see you." I told him. He sighed, knowing I was right.