"Eomma, we will surely find her."

"You have to find her. She is my daughter, you know that, right?" She pleaded.

I wonder if how will eomma react if she finds out that Sohee is just pretending to be Jungri.

I just wish she will come back soon. I swear, she will still be our sister.

Kihyun pov

I reported to my office as usual. I ended up asking some help from my friends in the private investigations team.

I asked them to find clues as to where Sohee might be.

While I work, I can't help but think about Sohee. I'm worried about her.

I didn't tell her family yet because they might worry about her, especially her mother who is undergoing her treatment.

I dropped down my pen and leaned back on my swivel chair. I let out a sigh as the door loudly opened.

"An~nyeong~ oppa!"

"Kim Jungri?"

"Did you miss me?" She sat on the couch infront of my desk, crossing her legs and spreading her arms on the couch.

"What are you doing here?"

"Visiting my husband." She said, looking all confident.

"I'm married to Sohee and I don't intend to marry another woman."

"You married her under my name. So in some point, I am your wife."

"But it was her who went to the altar with me."

"Only because you sent me away."

"And you agreed."

"But you abandoned me."

"I did not. I gave you money, bought you ticket for Thailand, and I even bought you a house."

"But those goons did not leave me alone!"

"How many times do we have to talk about this? I already told you it was my father and your father who were plotting to search for you!"

"But you did not help me!"

"I have so much problems on my company and I kept our secret hidden but you told appa everything. It was you who broke our deal."

She stayed silent before heaving a sigh.

"Whatever. Make sure to give me my life back. I suffered in Thailand so I hope you could compensate me since I'm already back."

"Compensate? Why would I when it was you who broke the deal."

She groaned annoyingly.

"Just do it. Now that Sohee is gone, I hope you could do your job properly."

"How did you know that?"

"Sources. I'll get going now."

She then left the room.

I wonder if she has something to do with Sohee's disappearance.

Honey pov

Channy and I decided to find Jungri so we could ask her personally if she knew something about Sohee's disappearance.

I want to secretly ask Hyunwoo to get Jungri's number from Kihyun's phone.

But before I could contact Hyunwoo, I saw a familiar face, just a few meters away from me.

I was waiting for Channy in our meeting place when I caught a glimpse of..

Sohee?!

I ran towards her and when I grabbed her shoulders, she turned around and she slapped me with her bag.

"Aw!" I exclaimed.

"H-Honey?!"

"That hurts!" I said, caressing my cheeks.

"I'm sorry! But why'd you suddenly grab my shoulders?!"

"I ran after you and I was so eager to see you!"

"I'm sorry."

"Did you know that everyone got worried because of you?! Where did you go?!"

"I'm really sorry but I can't tell you the details for now. I changed my number. Give me your phone." I handed him my phone and she typed her number.

"Don't tell anyone you've seen me. Even Channy. Or Kihyun. I will tell you the details soon."

"Arasseo. Although I hate you for suddenly leaving us. How about the graduation?"

"Unfortunately, I don't plan to attend it. I just plan to get my diploma after it. Actually.."

"What?"

"I'm leaving South Korea soon."

"WHAAAAAT?! WHY?!"

"I took a student visa for New Zealand so I have to study there for ten months then I could work permanently."

"BUT WHY?! You can always work in here."

"I'm sorry. I promise to tell you everything soon. See you!" She then left before I could utter another word.

I stood there for a minute, absorbing what she just told me.

"Ya! I searched for you but you weren't in our meeting place." Channy said.

"Ah.. Ye.. I.. I saw something."

"What something?"

"Nothing. Anyway, why are you late?!"

"I got stuck in traffic! So did you contact Hyunwoo?"

"Aniyo. I changed my mind."

"What? Why?"

"Kihyun must have talked to Jungri too. We should do our part by finding her."

"But how?!"

"We should think about that. Let's go somewhere and think." I said.

I should keep everything as a secret for now. I trust Sohee about her decisions so I hope everything will be fine in her stead.

I am wishing that everything will.be fixed.

That Sohee could live as Sohee again.