"She's going to make me crazy." I run my hands over my face and take a deep breath. "I'm gonna kill this bitch."

"Just relax, it won't hold up."

"She's trying to take my son."

She reaches over and puts her hand on mine, "Joe, relax. It's not gonna happen."

I nod my head, "Yeah, I guess you're right."

"You good?" She asks making sure I'm calmed down.

I nod my head again, "I'm good."

The waitress comes over to take our orders then leaves.

"I guess you haven't spilled the beans about us yet?" I ask

"Of course not. I haven't seen her in a while. The only conversation we've had was through text."

"Are you going to say something?"

"No. In my eyes, it's not her business. Are you going to see her while you're here?" Ari asks.

"Definitely, this is something that I need to address right away. I'm going to shut this shit down today."

"Did you tell her you were coming into town?" She asks.

"No. I'll text her and let her know I'm here when I'm in the driveway."

We both laugh.

"You know, I'm not really hungry. Let's just leave-"

She cuts me off, "Nope, I'm hungry. After you feed me I'm all yours." She says as she laughs.

We had lunch and actually had a very nice time together. After hanging around her for the time that I had, I realized how she was the exact opposite of what Kat told me she was. She wasn't a manipulative bitch, she actually seemed to come off pretty honest to me.

After we finished lunch, we went to her house and did what we did. After we were done, I just went to my house to pop up on Kat to see what she was doing and also have his little talk about this adoption she was trying to pull off.

Now like I said, I was still very angry with her about all of the lying that she's done to me and with the news I found out today, I was going to try and come at this in a calm matter but I could feel inside how much the anger was taking over me.

I pulled in my driveway and pulled out my phone to text Kat that I will be stopping by to talk to her. She simply replied, "okay" so I got out of the car and went into the house. She was sitting in the living room watching TV.

"Oh hey! I didn't know you would be here this quick." She says.

"Yeah, I was outside."

"What made you come back after a couple of months?" She asks.

"We need to talk."

Giving attitude, "Yeah, we definitely need to talk. There are a lot of things that we need to discuss that we haven't and I don't want to come off as clingy or anything like that but we have a baby together and I don't appreciate you just leaving me here for this long by myself." She says.

I laugh and walk over to the sofa opposite of her,"Kat save me that bullshit please." I have a seat on the sofa.

"Excuse me?" She says with a look of irritation on her face.

I lean back on the couch and fold my arms, "I want to go back to when we first met."

"Okay." She says

"Did you know who I was before you met me?"

"No, I didn't. I told you that." She says.

"Okay. When you told me about the plan y'all had against me, how much of it were you involved in?"

"I told you, I was supposed to get pregnant and say that you raped me and sue you but I couldn't go through with it." She says.

"And when did you come to the conclusion that you liked me enough to not go through with it?"

"That night in Vegas. When you told me you had feelings for me. I was actually starting to really like you and I wanted to see where things could go. After we got back here we both were pretty much just all in and I definitely knew that I could not do it. Why are you asking me all of this?"

"Kat I'm finding this so hard to believe. You know I know you're a liar right?"

"What do you mean, why are you calling me a liar?" She asks.

"So when you finally decided to come clean and tell me what was going on, what were your intentions?"

"What do you mean? My intentions were to tell you the things that have been said about you and the plan they had to get you. I came clean because I genuinely had feelings for you and I don't want anything to happen to you." she says.

I sigh, "So I'm going to call bullshit again. I don't think you ever had feelings for me because you just keep lying to my face."

"That's not true. Why are you asking me all of this?" She asks again.

She was starting to cry and to be honest, I really didn't care. I just wanted to get to the bottom of everything and get her to tell me the truth instead of lying to my face like she's been doing.

"I might've been dumb to believe your lies the first time but you had me fooled the second time. Some information was brought to my attention a couple of months ago about you waiting until you had the baby to leave."

"That's not true." She says.

"Kat, I have the texts you sent to Ari."

She doesn't say anything.

"Exactly. I thought we were past that Kat? I told you I would bury you if you tried to cross me again didn't I?"

She still doesn't say anything.

"Just for once tell me the truth. Are you going to take the baby after you have him?"

"When did you even talk to her? She's lying Joe-"

I cut her off, "Kat, stop. I already know, just admit it. I've seen everything and you know what, I've seen the text about you trying to have him adopted as well. So now that you know I know everything, I'm expecting you to tell me the truth. Now I'm going to ask you one more time, are you still lying to me?"

Crying, she nods her head, "Yes."

I stand up, "Welp, that's all I needed to hear. You only have a couple of months left before your due date. I'm going to give you one week after you have the baby to get out of my house and like I said, my lawyer and I will be at the hospital. Call me when you have the baby."

"I'm sorry, just let me explain." She says.

"Nope, I don't need to hear anything else from you. You're a liar and I don't believe anything that comes out of your mouth. You're going to try to have him adopted but for what? All because you don't want me involved in my son's life for whatever reason. But you're too stupid to realize you can't have an adoption without both parents signing over their parental rights, dumbass."

"I wasn't really going to do it." She said.

"Yeah whatever Kat. Oh and by the way, for the last couple of months, I have been fucking Ari."

"What?"

"She told me how you've been trying to keep her away from me. Which honestly, I don't care about but you see how you're plotting and scheming didn't work, all it did was make matters worse for you. So like I said call me when you have a baby other than that, we have nothing else to discuss."

And with that said I walked out of the house leaving her there on the sofa crying.

It actually felt really really good to hear her come clean and tell me that she was lying the whole time. Yeah my feelings were involved and I got pretty hurt in a process but I just felt relieved. Now the next thing to do is to get custody of my son. I don't know how this was going to work out but I was ready to fight.

How are you guys feel about this now? Lol What are your thoughts??