Chapter 34.5 ||Lemon||

Start from the beginning

I smile widely at his confession. Finally! I knew he did, he was just so scared and unsure if it was true, but now he knows, and I'm so...

Happy.

I laugh out loud despite him telling me to not, and he growls. "I told you to not fucking laugh..."

"I'm sorry Levi. It's just that I'm happy! I love you too." I pull myself up and tightly hug him, kissing his cheek repeatedly in the process.

"Don't get carried away with this. We're going to be together now, but try not to flaunt it. A relationship between a Cadet and a ranked Officer , wouldn't look nice," Levi looks up at the ceiling awkwardly as I continue to spoil him with kisses all over his face.

I pull myself away from him and climb on top of his body. As I look down at his precious face, I cry again. This time, happy tears.

"You've been crying so much lately." He says and wipes them away.

"I'm sorry..I'm so happy, Levi." I say with a little giggle.

"Yeah, I am too, but let's get out of your bunker. It's giving me heebie jeebies. Let's go to my office." He pushes me off his body and stands from the bed, limping to my door. I follow suit and follow his lead to his office. When we enter, he immediately locks it.

"I can't believe we're together now...does this mean I can do anything I want to you physically?" I ask, offering myself a seat on my favorite black couch.

He gives out a shrug and sits next to me. "I guess. I don't know how relationships work."

I bite my lip in anticipation. I didn't want to go so quickly, but damn...

With a boyfriend that had the looks of a man like Levi...going to be rather difficult.

He wore the same suit he wore yesterday, but this time he wore his signature cravat. I was kind of starting to like the suit. It really brought out his eyes.

"What are you staring at, shit-head?" He asks, looking at me confused.

"You..." I say in almost a whisper.

I climb on top of him and kiss him passionately on the lips, and he returns it.

It felt amazing to be able to finally doing this with Levi without him feeling awkward, uncomfortable or nervous.

I want to go farther..this isn't enough.

I slide off the jacket he kept on his right shoulder and throw it on the couch. He looks over at it and his eyes widen, catching on to what I wanted to do with him.

"Are you sure? It's kind of early." He asks, caressing my (h/c) hair.

I nod and begin to unbutton the button down shirt he wore under the jacket.

One button.

Two button.

Three button.

Pop!

The rest come down instantly. I'm left on top of Levi's lap with his bare chest in front of my eyes. It was the first time I've actually seen it....

Smoke begins to rise from my busted nose, signaling its regenerating process. I lean down and begin to kiss Levi's chest softly, enjoying the sound of his soft grunts escaping his mouth while he rubs through my hair.

"Didn't think I'd do something like this the first day I started being someone's lover..." he says quietly.

I smile against his chest and raise my head to kiss him on the jawline.