Chapter 20: Really?

|||------------------------------PLEASE READ------------------------------|||

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long! This chapter isn't amazing sorry :(

I have a new story called Soldier and if You like Ashton Irwin AUs you should read it!!! It's coming soon!!!!

Now I know I always say this but, Thanks so much for the reads, votes, and comments! Ily

Now on with the story :)

:)

Harry's POV

---------------

What have I done? How could I be so stupid?

I see her rolled up in a ball. I walk up to her. She allows me to sit next to her.

"I'm sorry." We both say.

"Let me go first." I suggest and she nods.

"I shouldn't have made it sound like that and I'm sorry. I have made so many mistakes but please forgive me."

"Harry." She sighs. This can't be good. "I made the mistake."

"What?" I ask. Former girlfriends usually have a fit and blame it all on me.

"I over reacted. I shouldn't have skipped to conclusions. I'm sorry. It's just..I've never been in this situation. It's new to me."

"Well I'm not surprised. Not many people have killers after them." I chuckle.

"Well that's new too." She sighs.

"What else?" What is she talking about.

"Harry...you are my first boyfriend."

"Really?" I smile.

She blushes and hides her face.

"Really?" I ask again.

"Don't make me say it again. Laugh all you want." She hides her face so her voice is muffled.

"I'm not laughing." I whisper and take her hands so she is no longer hiding her face. "I think it makes what we have special." I smile.

She looks up and smiles.

"Now it's kinda like 3 am and can we go back to my place because I am exhausted." I yawn

We both get up and go to the car.

We have been driving for a couple minutes.

"So does that mean I was your first kiss?" I smile not taking my eyes off of the road.

"Stop." She giggles and out of the corner of my eye I see she is trying to hide her face.

"Sorry." I laugh and continue to drive.

We get to my house and both get out.

"Let go back to sleep." She yawns.

"Agreed." We both get in my house and to my room. Well kinda her room too.

She gets in the bed and I do soon after.

I pull her closer than ever before and put my head on her shoulder.

"First boyfriend? Really?" I whisper smiling.

"Why do you keep asking?" She laughs.

"Because, it's cute and makes me feel special." I kiss her cheek multiple times.

"Goodnight, Harry." She smiles.

"Goodnight, Beautiful."