Chapter 16: Killer

Colton.

"Harry jumps up and so do I.

I stand behind him.

He wraps his arm around me from behind.

"What do you want Colton?"

"Just, I dont know, you dead." He chuckles.

"Fight me, leave the girl out of it." Im getting scared.

Harry's POV

----------

I feel Sadie's arms wrap around my back. I know she's getting scared.

"No, once I find out where she lives, I'll get her, in her sleep, and last but not least you." He evilly laughs.

"Don't you dare." I yell.

I feel Sadie's arms wrap around me even tighter. She must be scared, but who would blame her. Of course she's scared. There's a murderer.

"We'll watch out, I know your every move." He laughs then runs away. I know now I must watch Sadie like a hawk.

"Harry."She whispers.

I turn around to see her crying. I pull her into a hug. I usually know what to do but this situation is.. I don't even know, all I know is I need to protect her.

"I know this is soon, but I think you need to stay at my house. I have alarms and a guard dog. I know you might not agree. But I think it's the safest." I suggest.

"Okay." She whispers.

"Okay I think it's safe to go." I pull away from the hug.

"Harry." I turn around. "Since when have you had guard dogs?" She laughs. Lightening up the mood a little bit after what just happened.

"I used to have one but he needed to be trained for my house, because my house is so big and then I thought I should get another one because of what is going on, so about 3 weeks ago?" I shrug.

She nods and we walk to my car. I tell her to text her dad and we will go get her stuff.

------ Sadie's POV---

I text my dad that things are complicated and I will be home soon and see him at the gym. He says okay and he loves me etc. I'm 19 so it's not like I can't.

We get to Harry's. We don't really talk in the car and when we were at my house. I'm scared and Harry probably is too.

When we get to Harry's house I notice a dog sitting in the front. He opens the gate to get to his house and pulls into his drive way. A dog starts barking.

"Harry." I get scared as this dog comes running at me.

"Stormy! Stay!" Harry commands. "She's okay." Harry grabs my hand and leads me so the dog can smell me and get my scent I assume.

"What's the dogs name?" I ask.

"Stormy."

"Aww, that's such a cute name."

"Yeah yeah adorable now come on." He opens the front door and we go in.

I drop my stuff near the door.

"Are you hungry?" Harry asks.

"No." I say but my voice isn't strong.

Harry walks up to me and wraps his arms around me.

"I know you are scared, but I won't let anyone hurt you." He whispers. Coming close to my face so our noses are touching.