Chapter 11: Best if you left

Harry's POV

It has been a week since I have seen Sadie. She won't text me back anymore.

Derek won't stop yelling at me. Championships are coming up so I don't have any matches I just practice but I'm really off game.

I finish training and decide to see of Sadie's dad is here. I walk towards his office.

I knock and he screams come in.

"Hello sir." I try to smile.

"Hi Harry, what's up. Take a seat." I take a seat at one of the chairs in his office.

"Have you been in contact with Sadie lately. I really need to talk to her." I am so close to crying.

"Yes Harry. I have. What happened between you two. She won't tell me."

"I don't really feel comfortable talking about it sorry."

"It's totally fine." He nods.

"Is she.. Is she doing okay though. That's all that matters. As long as she's okay." That's when I start to feel a tear on my cheek. I put my head on his desk in front of me. He walks over to me.

"Harry she is doing fine. I think it's best if you left" he sighs.

I get up wipe my eyes and nod.

I miss her so much.

----------------

Sadie's POV

Grandma decided to take me to the country club with her today. I had to buy a swim suit and then we would go.

We got to the club and thankfully it was just old people and not any guys.

I got in the jacuzzi and decided to relax.

A few moments later another lady comes in.

"Oh it's hot." She explains.

"I know, I don't think it could get any hotter. I feel like I'm melting." I laugh and she joins in.

"I'm Natalie." She smiles and sits down across from me.

"I'm Sadie."

"Great to meet you"

"You too." I smile.

"What brings you here. I haven't seen you before."

"I'm staying with my Grandma because well long story and she decided to bring me here." I smile for a brief moment then my mind goes back to Harry.

"What happened."

"Boyfriend trouble." I sigh and a tear streams down my face.

"Well you can tell me. Who am I going to tell." She giggles.

"It's just, we were so close then I found out a secret about him I didn't know and it wasn't a secret it was a big secret and I don't know I needed to get away from him." I sigh at how terrible I explained that.

"Well what did he do?"

"Ok sorry, I haven't told anyone and I'm not ready yet." I sigh.

"It's okay sweetheart. Just remember if you really like him, give him a chance to explain. If you don't like him, maybe this was the excuse for you to leave him. I understand how you need time. But after you have had time you need to face him and not run. But take some more time. Then when you feel strong enough face him."

"Thank you." I smile.

"Well see you around" she gets out and smiles.

"Bye."

I relax In the hot tub until my grandma comes and says we should go.

-----------

It's been about 4 days and I decided I needed to go home. I missed my dad.

I say goodbye to my grandma and drove home.

When I got home I greeted my dad and he was telling me what's going to happen. Championships were in 1 week and 3 days and he said it would be fine if I wanted to stay home and that he would be there all day.

I unpacked and got settled in. More texts from Harry but I decide to just leave my phone on the table.

I can't believe he- NO stop thinking of it. I say to myself.

I decide to go to sleep. The doorbell rings my dad got it, I got up to peek at who it was.

Harry.

"Please, is she here."

"No Harry she is with her grandmother." Dad explains.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Harry, I'm sorry."

"When will she be back?"

"I don't know."

"Okay, thanks." And with that he left.

Every time I see him i realize how much I miss him.

---------------

So thanks for all the reads and votes OMG!!!!! OVER 500!

Also my other story had a girl named Emma and for some weird reason I sometimes write Emma for this story. Her name is Sadie! So if I write Emma just comment I did and I'll change it haha! :)

Thanks again for the reads!!!!

-KaTe