Chapter 6: Black and Blue

---------1 WEEKS LATER------

So Harry and I have been hanging out here and there. He was great company. I was on my way to the gym until I got a message from my Aunt saying she needs me to come over and pick up the last of my mothers things she wants me to have.

I thought it wouldnt take long until I got stuck in traffic on the way back.

-----

I have been in trafic all day. I was at my aunts for like 3 hours and now heading back.

Its was around 6pm. Wow its late. I was cathing up with my Aunt and looking at all my mothers things. I have like 4 boxes in my car.

I hear my phone ring and put it on speaker.

"Hello is this Emma."

"Yes and who is this."

"I am Dr. Joe Gurbinstien, a doctor at London Emegency Hospital. A patient, Harry Styles, got in an injury and demands to go home. We cant let him drive because of his condition. He said to call you." The doctor explains.

I was shocked. Harry. Injured.

"I am in traffic and could be there in 15 minutes."

"Great, see you then." He hangs up.

I text my dad I am staying at a friends house and dont know when I will be home and he says that it will be fine.

---------

I arrive at the hospital and the nurse leads me to Harrys room.

I walk in and Harry looks bruised.

"Hey." He says and his voice is low and deep.

"Hi, what happened?" I ask. The nurse leaves and we are the only ones in his room.

"I was boxing this guy today, and you weren't in the crowd and I lost focus." Me not in the crowd? How did that make him lose?

"Im sorry."

"Where were you today?" He asks.

"My aunt called me. I've been in traffic all day." I explained.

"Oh."

"Harry." I whisper.

He looks up.

"How did me not being there make you lose?" I ask looking into his eyes and taking a seat in the chair next to the bed.

"Honestly, I don't know." He sighs. There was a small silence.

"Do you want me to drive you home?" I ask breaking the silence.

"Yes please." he starts to get up.

"Will you pass me my shirt." He points to a small pile of clothes.

I hand him the clothes.

He takes off his patient gown and his entire chest is bruised.

I admire his tattoos.

"Im going to go to the bathroom to change my pants." he explains and gets up. He hisses. Probably becuase of the pain.

He comes out moments later and is ready to go.

The doctor hands him medication for the pain and says ts rest for a few days.

We get in my car and I drive to Harrys.

I pull up to his front door.

"Can you stay." He asks not looking at me but looking straight.

I get out of the car. Why not stay.

"Careful." I help him out of the car.

We get in his house and I look at his pain medicine.

"Harry you have to take them twice a day for a few days." i explain.

"Im fine. I don't need pills." He explains.

"C'mon." i take a pill out. "Take the pill." I say with no amusement in my face. I hand him the pill.

He pouts then takes the pill with a glass of water.

"Now lets watch t.v. or something." I walk over to his big t.v. and sit down. Harry follows.

-----------1 HOURS LATER------------

Harry is passed out with his head on my shoulder.

Im so tired. I could pass out.

I get up and balance Harry up and help him up the stairs still knowing that he is still half asleep.

I put him in his bed and take his shoes off. I put the blanket over him. I am about to make my way to the guest room until I hear Harry.

"Stay." He whispers. "Please."

I walk back over to his bed. I get under the covers. Harry wraps his arm around me. Okay then. Harry we kinda just met get ur hand off of me. I am to tired to move so I just fall asleep.

------------------ NEXT MORNING -----------------

I wake up to an empty bed. I walk downstairs to see Harry in his pool outside. I walk outside and its sunny. Really a beautiful day. One day snowing one day sunny. Wow.

"Good morning." Harry says sitting in his Jacuzzi

"Morning. Did you take your pills?"

"No." I get up to go get his pills.

"Harry you have to take them." I walk back to his jacuzzi with a glass of water and a pain killer.

"Noooo." He whines.

"Yes. Now stop being a baby and take the freaking pill."

"Whyy."

"Becuase I said so."

"You will have to get me." He says gong to the far end of the jacuzzi.

"Fine be in there forever. When you come out looking like an old wrinkled person." I laugh.

"Fine." He sighs and takes the pill.

"Thank you."

"Thanks for being there." Harry smiles up at me.

"No problem." i nod looking down.

I sit and put my feet in the jacuzzi.

"So what do you want to do today?" Harry asks.

"I want to go swimming but I have nothing to wear." I splash my feet in the water.

"Go upstairs and put some of my shorts on and find a shirt." Harry explains.

"No."

"Why?"

"Becuase, I spent the night, I have worn enough of your clothes. I dont want to intrude." I laugh.

"Nonsence go upstairs, go change and come back down." His face is straight.

"Fine." I run up stairs and chnage really quick and fold my clothes.

"Harry." Where is he?

All of the sudden arms wrap around me and carry me and jump in the pool. I scream at the top of my lungs.

"Harry!" I scream.

"Hello." He laughs.

"Why did you do that?" I laugh.

"Becuase I thought it would be funny." He laughs.

"The pool is freezing." I shiver.

"Here." Harry wraps his arms around me in a hug.

I am instantly warm.

"Better?"

"Yeah."

"Good, just dont pee in my pool, thats my onje rule." He laughs.

"Lets go to the jacuzzi."

"Okay, as long as its warmer." We are still wraped in a hug.

"Wrap your legs around my waist." I do as he says. he carries me to the hot tub.

"Its cold." I shiver. I hold on for dear life Im freezing.

Harry places a kiss on my shoulder. I get goosbumps and butterflys in my stomach.

He sits me in the hottub and its really warm. I am sat on his lap.

"Warm?"

"Yes."

"Good."

He places kisses all over my shoulder. I get goosbumps all over.

I turn around and meet his eyes. His beautiful eyes. Time seems to freeze and we are both leaning in until our lips touch. We kiss. My first kiss. I know that sounds weird but I never really got close to boys. I had friends and stuff but I have never had a boyfriend. My first kiss.

We pull apart. Out of breath.

"We should get out." I say breaking all the tension.

"No."

I question him. After that awkward moment. I dont know what to do.

"Stay." I am about to sit down when he brings me to his lap. He spins me around and starts kissing me. After we kiss. We just stay there wrapped in eachothers arms. The sun beating on us.

-------------------------

Hope you liked the chapter! Thanks for the reads!!

Remember to VOTE!!!!!

Follow me on Instagram: it_started_with_torn

THANKS!!

Just to let you guys know! I was accused of stealing ideas. I dont steal ideas. I like ideas and alter them but never steal. I know it takes a while to make chapters and think of ideas to go with books and I would NEVER Steal!

-KaTe