Chapter 19: Just visiting

I have been walking for five minutes thinking. He didn't think he could protect me? It's all because of him I'm in this mess.

I have a killer after me. A killer!! And he is scared! I should be scared.

Maybe I should die. I'll miss my dad but I miss my mom. I can't even believe I am thinking this way.

I take another route home to I could pass the cemetery and maybe say Hi to my mom. I miss her so much. It's times like this I wish I had her. I wish I had someone to talk about boy drama with. Well not just boy drama, more like killer and guy problems.

My life is such a mess.

My brain is a mess.

I arrive at the cometary and see my moms grave. I walk and sit near her stone.

"So much drama since you have been gone,mom. This really nice guy started talking to me. We started going out too. His name is Harry. We are kind of in this situation and I kinda may have gotten scared that he was scared and I ran, I don't know what to do. If he really liked me he should have chased after me, right? I guess I was scared because he was scared. Because when he was scared I felt like if he was scared, I don't know what I was thinking. I miss you mom." I cry and rest my head on the tomb stone.

--------

Harry's POV

--------------------

After 10 minutes i realized I should have ran after her. I need to find her. I put on some clothes and get my keys. She's at her house right? Of course she would be.

I drive to her house and am knocking on her door. Probably waking her dad up from how loud I am knocking at 2am.

"Is Sadie here!?!" I panic.

"I thought she was with you?" Her Dad rubs his eyes and looks at me.

"Well we kinda got in a fight and she may have ran out." I leave out everything about the fight amd killer though.

"Well she isn't here! Where is she!" He is now more aware of what I am talking about.

"Where could she be?" I ask.

"I'll go check the gym and you drive around. Text me or call me if you find her!" He yells as he gets in his car.

-----

I have been driving around for 30 minutes.

All around parks and stuff.

There is only one place I haven't checked,

I drive to her mothers grave.

I get out of the car and see her body curled up in a ball.

I quickly text her dad that I have found her and get out of my car. It's still dark. I walk towards her. I hear her crying. What have I done? I'm so stupid.

"Sadie?" I whisper.

She turns her head around. She is curled up in a ball and on the floor.

-------------------------

I'm so sorry these are such bad updates!!!!

Comment and vote!!!!!!

Ilysm :)

-KaTe