Chapter 7: Blackmail Raisin

"I should get home." I explain getting off of him.

"No, why?" He whines.

I get off of his lap.

"Could you drive me home?" I ask.

"No."

What?

"Why."

"Becuase I dont want you to leave" Harry explains.

"Well I need to get home." I explain.

"Call your dad, tell him you are staying over at someones house." He doesnt control me.

"Why should I listen to you."

"Becuase you should be smart about this situation and text your dad" He looks like he is getting angry.

"No."

"Please just stay." He loosens up.

"Why."

"Becuase Im on medication for a fight I lost and what if I take to many or none. It could be all your fault." He grins.

"Blackmailing me I see."

"You know it." He chuckles

I get out of the pool and text my dad that I will be staying at my friends (I dont say names or gender) and explain that I will have my phone right next to me at all times so he could call whenever. He says thats fine andhe loves me. My dad trusts me becuase I have never given him a reason not to.

I go back outside. To see Harry sitting in the jacuzzi eyes shut. He looks relaxed. I get in the hot tub and sit down. Relaxing. I needed this. I feel arms pull me to sit somewhere else. I guess I will be sitting on Harry now.

"May I ask you something?" Harry asks his eyes still shut. I lean back and rest my head on his chest.

"Hm?" I hum.

"If your 19 then why do you still live with your parents?" He asks.

"I dont know," i pause. "I just cant let go. I am my own person I just like to notify my dad where I am. I look in newspapers and stuff but just cant find a place." I explain. "I just want to be close to my dad." I explain.

"Oh."

We sit there for a couple minutes. Harry wraps his arms around me. After a couple minutes I decide to get up.

"Where are you going?" he asks

"It's really hot, I was going to the pool." I say.

I get out and go over to the pool and jump in. It was freezing.

"cold." I shiver.

"Join me." I shout at Harry

"Im good." he relaxes into the hot tub.

"Why."

"Because I don't want to freeze in a pool."

"fine I'll go home." I start getting out of the pool.

I wasn't going home.

Harry leaps out of the pool and I start to run for the door and he wraps his arms around me and jumps in the pool. I scream.

"Harry."

"It is cold." he laughs.

"no duh." I laugh.

We both laugh.

" We should get out. We might Raisin."

"Raisin?" I ask.

"Wrinkle because we have been in the water." he explains.

"Who says raisin?" I laugh.

"I do." he states proudly.

"Well come on Raisin." I laugh.

"Don't call me that." he says with a straight face

 I start to get out of the pool.

"Okay...... raisin." I say lauging and start to run and he starts chasing me.

" Careful, I'm allergic to raisins stay away." I laugh.

He pins me against the wall.

"Are you really allergic to raisins?" he grins.

"No." I laugh.

"Good." he states and kisses me. A passionate kiss. His arms wrap around me.

The kiss seems to last forever until we pull away.

"Sadie. Will you go out with me?" he asks. I stood there shocked.

"Yes." the words come out of my mouth before I could even think. But I do like Harry so I let what I say be.

-------------------

Harry dropped me off at my house and said he would pick me up at 7 and to not dress fancy. It was 4 so,I had time. My dad was home early and I told him that I am going out on a date. My dad said that was fine. Just let him meet the boy.

Soon was 7 and I was ready. A knock was at the door and my dad opened the door.

Harry was standing there.

"Hello sir." Harry greeted my dad.

" Hello Harry so your the guy taking out my daughter" he chuckled shaking Harry's hand.

"Yes sir." Harry smiles.

"Bye dad. Love you." I say and walk out the door with Harry.

-----------

The date went great. Harry dropped me off back at home. We went to a nice Italian restraunt and got to know each other a little more.

-----------

Hope you liked the chapter!

Follow me on Instagram: it_started_with_torn

Thanks! Remember to comment and vote!!!!

-KaTe