Chapter 18: Don't Go

Sadie's POV

------------------

All through the night I was thinking.

What if Colton actually got us? Would he actually do anything? Of course he would! Is this going to be my life? Living with Harry so I don't get killed? I don't want to live like this. This isn't a happy life.

"Harry?" I whisper to see if he is awake.

"Yeah." He responds.

"Are you awake?" I ask. Why would he be awake?

"Yeah."

"Why are you awake?" I ask.

"I could ask you the same thing." He chuckles and turns over so he is facing me.

"I'm just thinking." I sigh resting more into the pillow.

"Same. I don't know Sadie." He sits up sighing in frustration . "Maybe you aren't safe here. Maybe I can't protect you. Maybe.. I just don't know." He sighs rubbing his forehead in frustration.

I'm speechless.

"Do you not want me here, because Harry all you have to do is tell me that and I will go." I get up In frustration. I have a killer after me because of him and he doesn't want to protect me ?

"Where are you going?" Harry shoots up out of the bed.

"Home." I sigh. "I miss my dad and I don't want to be here." I quickly find my bag and fill it with a bunch of things that were mine.

"You can't leave Sadie." Harry rushes In front of the door to block me.

"Harry." I sigh. "Please move."

"Please don't leave." Harry whispers.

I push him to the side and walk down the stairs and to the door. It's not a long walk only 10 minutes. I'll be fine.

----------------

Sorry! I've had no time to write!!!!! You guys probably hate me :( these are such short updates! :(

Please comment and vote!

I have 2k reads!!!!!!! Thanks so much!

It really means a lot.

-KaTe