Chapter 10: Killed him?

I wake up to hearing a buzz. I see Harry's phone on my night stand.

I can't help but look to see who it is.

Scott: Harry, you are so dead man, Colton is after you for killing his brother. Dude you are is some serious shit. He wants you dead. Careful bro.

Killed someone??

I'm sleeping in the same bed as a killer. Colton. Why does that sound familiar. Oh my gosh the guy at the club who tried to. Then Harry got me out of it. Oh my gosh. Harry killed someone. I can't be near him. I untangle myself from his hold and hear him Mumble.

"Where are you going?" He mumbles.

"You killed someone." I'm scared, I didn't even know that about him or any of his past. How stupid was I.

"What?" He starts to get up.

"No! Stay right there don't move." I start to cry and how scared I now am of

Him. I thought I knew him.

"Listen." He tries to get up again.

"No! Please just get out." I am full on crying now.

"Let me.."

"Get out of my house."

'Please."

"Get out or I will call the police. I don't want you calling me, I don't want to be near you." I scream at him.

"Okay, but I'm only leaving because I know you need time. Just..." He was crying as he left my room and I heard my house door close.

I need to get away, I need to think. I call my dad and cry I tell him I don't want to talk about it but Harry and I are over. He says that I should visit my grandma. She misses me and it would be a good get away. I agree and he says to pack and get a ticket ASAP and he will be home tomorrow and understands that I will be going to visit my grandma who is 3 hours away from my house.

I will drive to my grandmas and stay there. I tell my dad I love him and start to pack.

I pack everything I need for a couple weeks. I get in my car.

----------

I get to my grandmas and she is more than happy to see me. I put in a fake smile because of what happened 5 hours ago. We catch up and she tells me how things more downtown are fun like there's a country club and beach. Much different from London. It doesn't rain and snow as much here. It gets late at night and I am getting ready for bed.

I check my phone and text my dad I love him and he respond the same.

From Harry: I know you aren't going to respond but I need to explain. Please. Hopefully I will see you at the gym tomorrow? Please.

I text him back: it's over.

Harry: I know you don't mean that please let me explain. It needs to be in person though.

Me: Bye Harry.

Harry: goodnight beautiful.

I start to cry and my grandma comes in and comforts me. She tries to ask me what's wrong but I don't want to tell anyone.

I miss him so much. I can't like him though. He killed someone. An innocent person. What's wrong with him?

I soon calm down and go to sleep.

I wake up. Wow it's 3. I stayed up last night crying. I check my phone.

Harry: you weren't at the gym today. Please talk to me I miss you.

I start to cry. I can't deal with this.

---------

It has been 1 week and Harry has texted me everyday good morning goodnight and how he misses me. I didn't respond, I couldn't.

The championships were in 3 weeks and I promised I would go. But now I don't know. I don't think I will go.

I have just been sitting and watching movies all day with my grandma and when she goes to the country club I stay at her house. I just wanted to be alone