Chapter 13: So Much

"Sadie?" Shit. I look up to see Harry.

"What?"

"You're here. And talking to me." He smiles.

"I'm leaving in 5 minutes." I don't even make eye contact I look at my phone and scroll through Instagram and Twitter.

"Please let me explain." He sits down.

"Please don't." I move so we aren't sitting near each other.

"No, please listen to me." He sits right below me trying to make eye contact.

"No." I say with no emotion.

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Harry." I sigh.

" I miss you."

"Why don't you go kill someone else and get over it." I bite back.

Did I just say that. He gets up and walks out. Good. I guess.

Harry POV

--------------------

Did she say that? I need to get her to talk to me. This can't be happening. She means so much to me.

I get home and go straight to bed.

Sadie's POV

------------------

Dad was ready and we went to dinner. The streets were ready and we went home a couple hours later.

I can't believe I saw Harry. I can't get over him, no matter how hard I try. I can't.

I sit in my room and cry. I can't get over him.

It's to much,

My dad keeps trying to get me to explain but I can't.

It's to much.

I wake up at 6. I have a sharp pain in my side.oh my gosh this really hurts. Oh my go why the hell does my side hurt.

"Dad!" I cry.

He comes running to my room.

"My side hurts really bad." I explain.

"Okay left side or right?" Does it matter it really mother trucking hurts.

"Right." I explain

"Okay, we need to go to the hospital."

"What why." I panic.

"Well when I was your age I had to get my. Appendix removed. Don't worry. It's not bad. You need surgery. Everything will be okay." He try's to sooth. How does he know all of this.

"I don't want to." I cry.

"C'mon sweetheart. You have to."

I get up and we get in the car.

I'm in so much mother freaking pain I could kill someone.

------------

So she has this thing and basically it exploeds in your stomach and you have to get it removed. Its not deadly unless you dont get it removed! So short update but THANKS FOR ALL THE READS AND VOTES (I would thank you for all the comments but no one comments! Haha)

-KaTe