Chapter 1: Its Been 2 Weeks

((((((VIDEO AT SIDE :) BUT NOT MINE!))))))

Harry's POV
-----------------

"Harry come on its been 2 weeks since you have won a match! Focus!" My trainer Derek yelled at me. I couldn't focus. Where was she? Why wasn't she on her phone in the stands like always.

"Okay Harry your done for the day, tomorrow come back focused!" ugh that's Derek for you.

I headed for the locker room and heard two guys talking.

"Ya Paul and his entire family aren't here becuase his wife passed away so him and his daughter left ,but they will be back tomorrow I heard." Paul was the owner of the place. He was a nice guy and his daughter is probably the one who is always on the side. Tomorrow! She's coming tomorrow!
___________________
I walked into the gym and was heading towards the locker room and noticed that she was their in the corner, on her phone! I got here early to check Is that sad?

I ran into the locker room and changed so I can go sit near her. I walked out slow. I had about 20 minutes. I saw her with tear stained cheeks.

" Are you okay?" I ask her.

She lifts her head from her phone and nods.

"I'm Harry by the way." I say and sit.

"Sadie."

"Cool, how old are you." I ask. Im such an ass. how old are you? really?

"19. You?"

" I am 20."

She nods then looks back at her phone.

"How come you are always in the stands?" I ask. Ugh she will probably think I am some sort of stalker.

"My dad owns the gym and I just always sit here." she shrugs looking at me.

" Oh cool. So your dad is Paul."  No shit.

She nods.

I don't know what else to ask her becuase I don't want to make it awkward.

"Styles!" Derek yells.

I turn around with big eyes basically telling him one second.

" Well I have to go, See you later?" I ask.

"Ya." she says and I can see a smile forming on her face and her eyes light up.

I get out of my seat and head into the ring.