Chapter 4: Sleepwalk

(((((VIDEO AT SIDE! NOT MINE))))))))

We go to Harrys and I really didnt want to intrude. Did I even notice what I was doing, sleeping at a strangers house. Ill get over it.

"Where would you like me to sleep?" I ask

"Well I have a spare room. You could also borrow clothes." He replys

"Oh im fine in these clothes." I say. i didnt want to sleep in his clothes beucase its just i dont even know.

"Ok." We walk to what I guess is his room. He grabs a shirt and shorts. We head to a spare room i guess.

"If you change your mind here are clothes." He says and puts the clothes on the dresser. I take my shoes off.

"Are you hungry?"

"A little."

"I can make us something c'mon." He motions for me to follow him.

He leads us to a big kitchen.

"What do you want to eat?" He asks.

"Anything, do you have eggs and cheese and ham?"

"Ya, for dinner?" Ya for dinner got a problem?

"Yeah." I reply with a shrug.

He makes us food and then I tell him I am tired and am going to go to sleep. He nods and I head to my room.

----

-----Harrys POV------

I feel the sheets being lifted off of me. I open my eyes to see Sadie. She is wearing my clothes. I smile. What is she doing?

"Sadie, Sadie." She is sleepwalking. Creepy. She gets under the covers and starts whispering things and I cant hear a single word. I get closer only to have her nuzzle in my chest and start cuddling into me. But I dont mind.

---------------------Sadies POV----------------------------

I wake up and see Harry next to me. What? What? What? I jolt up.

"HARRY!"

"What?" He gets up and rubs his eyes. WHY IS HE NOT WEARING A SHIRT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT!

"WHAT IS, WHAT WAS I." I cant find the words.

"Did you know that you sleepwalk?"

"No." I reply calmer.

"Well you do, I have to get to the gym to practice in a couple hours.Im guessing you have to go and open up." He gets up. Great in boxers. juST FaB! Note my sarcasm.

"I have to go home and get clothes to wear."

"You put on my clothes last night?" You can see him smiling big.

"Maybe."

"Yes you did." He gets closer to me and starts wrapping his hands around me.

"No!" I scream and run.

"Yes!" He grabs me from behind.

"Thats not fair, your at the gym everyday and strong. I deserve a little head start."

"Fine. 5 4 3 2 1." He said that way to fast.

"NOT FAIR." I trip and fall. ow

I start laughing.

"Are you okay?"

"No, can you carry me to the kitchen. Please." I was hungry. My feet were fine.

"Ya, of course." He lifts me up bridal style and carrys me to the kitchen and puts me on the counter.

"Are you okay?"

"Ya." i reply and get off of the counter and walk to the fridge. "Just hungry."

"Very funny." He says.

"So will you drive me home."

"Sure."

"By the way your clothes are very soft."

"Thank you."

We both laugh.

"So what time do you want to get to the gym?"

"9am"

"Its 8:45. i dont think you will have time to go home and change and make it to the gym." He explains! NO! This morning keeps getting better and better.

"What will I wear." I start to panick. WHAT WHAT WHAT

"Calm down." He puts his hands on my shoulders to try to calm me.

"What am I going to wear people will notice if I have the same shirt on."

"I have a sweater you can borrow, will it be a problem to wear the same jeans?" He is chuckling.

"Whatever. hurry though we need to leave." I rush.

"Okay okay." He runs upstairs and so do I. I get dressed and go check on Harry.

He hand me a jacket. Its a grey sweater. This could work. I slip it on.

"You look nice in my sweater." He winks.

"C'mon. Were going to be late!" I rush to his car.

I grab my Uggs and run into the snow.

Harry dirves to the gym and I open the doors. I go to the corner and plug my phone in and put my stuff down.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"8:57" He responds.

"Oh my gosh is today Sunday?" I ask

"Yeah why?"

"On Sunday we open at 10"

"How could you forget that?"

"I usually come here at 11 no matter what." I respond.

"I usually come here at 10 no matter what and the door is always open." he shrugs. So we have an hour.

"Drop and give me 20." I laugh and point to the floor.

"Why?"

"Becuase you made me worried and thats why we are here one hour early! Its all your fault now just drop and give me 25."

"Wha-"

"Want to make it 50?"

"Okay Ms. Sassy Pants."

I giggle and he does 20 push ups. He is so strong his muscles. Like oh my. SNAP OUT OF IT!

---

Comment, Vote, Tell a friends!

Thanks for reading!

Follow me on Instagram: it_started_with_torn

-KaTe